Logo Shirts

CR@ZY OS@M@

I would take a couple of those maybe like stewy said in long sleeve

I heard somewhere you can get uv resistant material now that would be awesome

do you reckon you would make some kids sizes to? my little girl would love 1 or 2

Coollamon

I would take a couple of those maybe like stewy said in long sleeve

I heard somewhere you can get uv resistant material now that would be awesome

:dito: I'd also prefer long sleeves... and UV resistant would, of course, be great - might drive the cost up, though - I'd take one regardless.

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman

Hey, Swordy and gang, I was wandering around Brookvale the other day when I came across guess what?

A guy who sells all sorts of shirts, polo, T, button-up long and short sleeves, all promo shirts for various companies. He is actually about to become a client of mine. I was coincidentally enquiring about some T shirts with my boat name on them and the prices are EXTREMELY competitive. Maybe the prices I got were because of an association with the company I work for , but who cares as long as the prices are right. I got quoted for 8 t-shirts, various sizes to fit the family, for about $120, boat name embroidered on the front and individual names on the back at the top. Obviously polos etc would be more expensive but I am happy to handle the negotiations for you all if required. Dozens of different colours/styles/fabrics etc and all very good quality material. This guy has been doing this for years and doesn't sell crap merchandise. Obviously if a large order were to be placed there would have to be some consistency in the design of logos etc. The prices I got were for a standard print font but if a different font is used there is an additional setup cost of about $80 - $100 ( one off ) . I am happy to pass on the name, but I think it would be better if he negotiated with just one person on behalf of a group rather that fielding dozens of individual enqiuries. As a bonus the guy is also a keen fisho.

Let em know if I can help.

Swordy, give me a call if you want and I'll explain in detail.

Cheers,

Tuffy

Hey, Swordy and gang, I was wandering around Brookvale the other day when I came across guess what?

A guy who sells all sorts of shirts, polo, T, button-up long and short sleeves, all promo shirts for various companies. He is actually about to become a client of mine. I was coincidentally enquiring about some T shirts with my boat name on them and the prices are EXTREMELY competitive. Maybe the prices I got were because of an association with the company I work for , but who cares as long as the prices are right. I got quoted for 8 t-shirts, various sizes to fit the family, for about $120, boat name embroidered on the front and individual names on the back at the top. Obviously polos etc would be more expensive but I am happy to handle the negotiations for you all if required. Dozens of different colours/styles/fabrics etc and all very good quality material. This guy has been doing this for years and doesn't sell crap merchandise. Obviously if a large order were to be placed there would have to be some consistency in the design of logos etc. The prices I got were for a standard print font but if a different font is used there is an additional setup cost of about $80 - $100 ( one off ) . I am happy to pass on the name, but I think it would be better if he negotiated with just one person on behalf of a group rather that fielding dozens of individual enqiuries. As a bonus the guy is also a keen fisho.

Let em know if I can help.

Swordy, give me a call if you want and I'll explain in detail.

Cheers,

Tuffy

Thanks for that Tuffy, we are well underway with this stuff. I will keep this info in my "little black book" and give you a call

Cheers mrsswordfisherman