Mumma Snapper And Groper

jed38

This report is on behalf of me good mate Jeff.

Jeff and Loch' went for a quick bash off Terrigal on th 17th. having a big night Friday they didn't hit the water until about 8 that morning. All was quiet for a good part of the day with the usual catch of reef fish and nothing out wide to boot.

The action really started to happen late in the afternoon off the reefs with heaps of burley going out the back. As the photos show the Snapper and the groper are of legendery status and this reporter is mighty upset he didn't get invited :05: , no just jokes.

Both fish smashed their local club records and needlees to say many a beer will be had whist reliving the story of the one that didn't get away!

Cheers Jed.

post-2200-1164959756_thumb.jpg post-2200-1164959815_thumb.jpg

Yeh thanks for your welcoming, I've been reading this site for at least 18 months now and its about time I joined. My mate Jed has posted a couple of things as he has been out on board Jaybee plenty of times now and we have great days out with plenty of fish and always something different each time. Look I like to venture out and try new reefs all the time, although Loch' and I have our own bread and butter grounds it's a change to try somewhere different. Just don't be scared to try areas that seem remote.

Jeff.