Missing Wedding Cake

humesy

Howdy,

Went out for a session with Zenman yesterday. A very quiet fish indeed alas. We did find a rich squid ground but lovely bite sized squid went unmolested all afternoon.

Anyway, I thought I was going nuts when I couldn't spot the western wedding cake. I haven't fished the harbour all that much and given that there has been no mention of it disappearing, I thought I might have been totally disorientated or that my memory was failing badly. Anyway, I saw in the paper today that it went on tuesday. Anyone know the story?

Cheers, Humesy

Howdy,

Went out for a session with Zenman yesterday. A very quiet fish indeed alas. We did find a rich squid ground but lovely bite sized squid went unmolested all afternoon.

Anyway, I thought I was going nuts when I couldn't spot the western wedding cake. I haven't fished the harbour all that much and given that there has been no mention of it disappearing, I thought I might have been totally disorientated or that my memory was failing badly. Anyway, I saw in the paper today that it went on tuesday. Anyone know the story?

Cheers, Humesy

Mate click on the Library.....its has a link in there on it

Check the story in the Library Humesy.

It fell down on Tuesday afternoon and Sydney Ports have demolished it

and are installing a replacement. There are 4 bouys where it used to be, plus a barge

I suspect at the moment.

Here's the thread: http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...showtopic=16168

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete