Narra Lagoon ...

stylo

First time we went, we caught bream, whiting and a 40cm flatty for me.

Well, it was packed the last 2 days/nights ... Packed with people !!

Definitely more fisherman than fish there ... The number of glowsticks .. well, I thought I was at a rave ..

Anyway, looks like I will have to find myself a new spot around the lake, or just go back to the lagoon when the school holidays are over :1badmood:

The lake is great. try up the back end to get away from the crowds. if the weed has cleared yet it should start to fire about now. (BIG MONSTER FLATTIES)!!

Davo

The lake is great. try up the back end to get away from the crowds. if the weed has cleared yet it should start to fire about now. (BIG MONSTER FLATTIES)!!

Davo

the weed is still choking the back of the lake but around the caravan park and nearby flats are firing with whiting, i fished today and caught a bag of 7 all over 30cm. never seen the whiting like thiis in the lake it was a falling tide (final 2hours) and bait was fresh caught beach worms (a must!!!) cast in around weedy drop offs. should fire once it gets flushed out and tides take a biger effect. i noticed alot of people there as well much more than usual...

cheers pk