Kingfish Official Attendee List

robthefisherman

Hi All

Here is the official list of attendees.

A special thankyou to our sponsors for donating the great prizes. Rohit from King Rods, Tony at Fishfinder and Sean and Claudia at Watto's

CLICK HERE to make all other posts and to add your name indicating attendance and I will update this list and post details as we progress.

ATTENDEES (115)

Robbielites & Stui e (Boat)

Sammy and crazedfisherdude (Boat)

Netic,downrigger,hey steve and crazy john (Boat)

Flightmanager and #1 son (LB)

Ianoc69 (Boat)

Quinfish & Brother as Deckie (Boat)

Domza and Dad + James 1990 (Boat)

Saqa and Haraka (tbc) (Boat)

Offtap1,Outdodad,Joe and Ray (Boat)

Namesay (Boat)

Miller and TJ (Boat)

Gongfisho plus 2 deckies (Boat)

Hirimasa (LB)

Gone wishing plus reefking (Boat)

Big Steve and Seajay (Boat)

Evil (LB)

Dezmo plus deckie (Boat)

Johno and pekingduck (Boat)

445F (Boat)

Geoff,mottyman and andy (Boat)

Swordfisherman, Mrsswordfisherman and boxfish (Boat)

Thunder plus 2 Deckies (Boat)

Kingy & MallacootaPete as deckie (Boat)

Penguin plus Deckie (Boat)

Luringbream (Boat)

Johblow and deckie (Boat)

Mr Liaison and 1 Deckie (Boat)

Dan & Greg and KingsRule plus 1 Deckie (3 all up) (Boat)

Speedy plus Deckies (Boat)

Stumpy plus squidgie and Blobby (Boat)

Henryinnis, father,tricks and deckie (Boat)

Hounddog and Deckie (Boat)

Pitty82 Plus Deckie (Boat)

Reelfisho plus g/f (LB)

Ozeash (LB) Looking for a Deckie pos..

Fisherwoman and Dad and Geoff (Boat)

Shadow plus deckie (Boat)

Assassin plus Deckie and Robthefisherman (Boat)

Fishguts plus 2 Deckies (Boat)

Slosh (LB) but looking for deckie pos.

Adam and Kbark as deckie (Boat)

Pacemode and deckie to be advised (Boat)

Sifisho (LB)

Darren@Trailerboathire (Boat)

Coollamon and Esratew (Boat)

Stillrockn (LB)

flygti14u plus zip2155,Grant and John (Boat)

Captain pugwash and Dollface (Boat)

Onemorefish looking for a deckie (Boat)

PPSGT (Boat)

deepblue3 plus deckie (Boat)

Gregluvs2fish (LB)

Jessam plus 3 deckies (Boat)

Vik(LB)

CaineS and wife (Boat)

Slayer666 & Birdman (LB)

Edited by MallacootaPete

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys here are the rules and boundaries for the upcoming Kingy Social

Boundaries are as indicated by option B on the attatched image

OFFICIAL RULES FOR KINGFISH SOCIAL SUNDAY 21ST January 2007

The fishing area will be confined to Sydney Harbour and not extending past Sydney Heads, This will give skippers and crews of small vessels and land based fishos a chance at landing the winning fish.

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to , this will help avoid congestion at any one Ramp , remember , that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

The Social part of this event will be held at Clifton Gardens Mosman

Fishing will officially start at 5am AND FINISH NO LATER THAN 1300 (1:00PM).

Now , here is the important bit: To be eligible for any of the prizes for this event you must be a fishraider member and register before you commence fishing. This is for legal reasons , and there will be no exceptions. I would suggest that you get to your desired ramp early , then head for the social site , we will have it staffed from daybreak to end of fishing so that you will be able to register . We will try to have some bacon and eggs going for your arrival , hot coffee and tea as well.There will also be a prize for the runner up, a great set of lures donated by wattos.

Any legal kingfish over 60cm is eligible for a prize . Only registered members of Fishraider are eligible for the ROD & REEL COMBO supplied by Rohit and Tony. The organisers decision as to the winning entry is final , and no correspondance will be entered into.

Catch and release is possible as long as the fish is photographed and verified by either the organizers or a member of the admin team. Unverified catches will not be accepted.

In the event that we have 2 identically sized fish , the two anglers names will be entered into a hat , and the winner drawn by the organisers.

If for some reason the weather becomes unfishable , or the waters dangerous the event will be postponed to a later date. This is purely a safety precaution .

All boats must conform to Maritime Regulations , particularly safety vests for each person on board , a bucket , oars ( if only running one motor) , waterproof torch etc.

All communications shall be over Channel 96 , should the need arise for ship to ship communication.

If you all could bring your own paper plates , and cups , that would lighten the burden on the organisers , and would be greatly appreciated.

Most of all , bring along your sense of fun!! Be competetive by all means , but remember that this is a social day , not a fishing comp as such.

Looking forward to seeing you all there

post-543-1165921945_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Now , here is the important bit: To be eligible for any of the prizes for this event you must register before you commence fishing. This is for legal reasons , and there will be no exceptions. I would suggest that you get to your desired ramp early , then head for the social site , we will have it staffed from daybreak to end of fishing so that you will be able to register .

Rob Is it possible to register electronicly , say by 5.00pm on the 20th. The reason for asking is , that perhaps other than Rose Bay , it is a long haul from the Middle harbor ramps to Clifton Garderns , back to the heads / M.H. then back again to C.G.

Just a thought considering the time involved & fuel costs

Geoff

• 1 month later...

rob

i am able to come.

ill be boat based and solo till 10am... when my wife gets there (after dropping off the kid)

which means i have a spot on my boat for a land based raider from 5am to 10am--ish (more like 11 or 12 knowing my wife)

would prefer someone with half a clue on catching kingfish. my shout ..you dont need to put in for petrol. just bring your gear and a drink.

boat is a 4.2m fw control tinnie with wind screen and canopy and a 40hp yammy

send me a pm

Caine