Thinking About

b-fore-tony

Patonga is pretty cool, we have an Apex father-kids weekend there at the Caravan Park once a year. Boatramp on site, beach and river to swim in. Absolutely NO MOBILE PHONE RECEPTION.

Thats gotta hurt some people!

We thought that was the best thing as wives couldn't phone up and disturb the poker night, I mean playing snap with the children :wacko:

Patonga is pretty cool, we have an Apex father-kids weekend there at the Caravan Park once a year. Boatramp on site, beach and river to swim in. Absolutely NO MOBILE PHONE RECEPTION.

Thats gotta hurt some people!

We thought that was the best thing as wives couldn't phone up and disturb the poker night, I mean playing snap with the children :wacko:

I like your thinking there Murray.

• 2 weeks later...

have we had this social yet??

No we havent and we have two Socials in progress at this stage and they need our full attention as there is a lot to organise.

We will not be adding anymore until the next two are finished.

Cheers Stewy

• 1 month later...

hi if all goes well for the entrance i would also then think about weekend at patonga in september

Hey b-fore-tony, :thumbup: Ihave aweekend at Patonga soon with a fishing club I have just joined, I have never been there before so can you give me some tips as to where and what type of fishing I can do in that area. I will be taking my boat so I am good for estuary or a couple of klms outside.