Lilli Pilli Baths 26/1/07

Dolmo

Happpy Australia Days Fellow Fishers.

Well i woke at around 3am and got orgasnied and we headed down to Lilli Pilli Baths around 5am....settled in for the first hour and the bait fis started to do abit so out went the lure.....got a nice bonito and had a few kingies and bonito follow him back in....few more cats and the school had gone so contined to flick it in and out and then big hit and off went my new 4000 symetre and it was a nice kingy unfortunately for me was 56cm so no kingy on the BBQ today (my first landed kingy though and im stoaked!!!) Another amount of time went by and saw 2 or 3 bonnies swim past and had another go and got a nice one which went back also.

Im going to have to get a boat so i can stay with them as they are only around for 10 to 15mins it seems.

Nothing else exciting really, a numb ray and not alot more, although i was targeting fish on the lure.

It was a very nice moring, fairly cold, crysal clear water, and flat as a tak!

Hope some more of you got out any enjoyed the fishing this morning and had your aussie flags waving around proud!!

Cheers,

Brad

If i have time tomorrow morning i think will will head down with just lure and see what i can hit up...hopefully a keeper kingy. Havnt seen any salom that alot of people have mentioned are around but have see plenty on bonnies

Just a small metal one...think it was a viva brand one. just shiny metal, gold or silver.

Im heading down the shop to get a few more today in different sizes, i think just from ****** as i have to go there anyway, any brands recommended or types?

Only once seen a good size fish caught there and that was a Salmon caught by an old greek bloke.

The only thing i manage there is Squid,Occie and bloody RAYS :ranting2:

Give me times available and might be able to go down and hook some up...the only problem i am having at the moment is they are only on the bite for around 10mintues....need a boat to terack them down!

I will grab a few different lures, any more recommended types?

I will try searock and maybe a few others.

Thanx for the helps ladies and gents

That offer is for anyone...

Give me times available and might be able to go down and hook some up...the only problem i am having at the moment is they are only on the bite for around 10mintues....need a boat to terack them down!

I will grab a few different lures, any more recommended types?

I will try searock and maybe a few others.

Thanx for the helps ladies and gents

That offer is for anyone...

True that, seen a school of Salmon come up a few times.They were there for a max of 30 minutes.

They were schooling around around 50 metres out from the last post of the baths, just far enough so you couldnt cast near them.

Some blokes came along on a boat and absolutley cleaned up :mad3:

Yeh haha

Well i got 2 bonnies and the kingy yesterday and there was a guy on land part of baths casting near boats and he got a tailor and 2 bonnies, and there was say 2 boats near him and they got nothing...but they have deffinately better options to them...the kingies were in the boats..u could see them jumping about, i was just lucky that i got one and had a few follow him up from the school outfront of me..which i could see really..i just cast and hope and the right time of the day haha