Port Hacking Saturday

gibodfisho

Fished the Hacking with my better half, and decided to troll some lures after reading Dolmo's report earlier in the week. We soon had a feisty Bonito in the net and not long after a 63cm King. How easy is this I thought? Trolled the area for a little longer but went looking for other targets, with a healthy bag of table fish already. The second part of the fishing trip involved the wily Bream, we both got a small fish each on some flats before I scored a nice one of a boat hull. Fishing nearby a marina I was absolutely monstered by a pack of Kings using a gulp sandworm, and on 4pnd leader it was a short battle. Not long after the Southerly change hit and we called it a day. Hope all the small boats made it back without getting to wet. The King and Bonito cooked up a treat. p.s. thanks for your report Dolmo Cheers Dave

Fished the Hacking with my better half, and decided to troll some lures after reading Dolmo's report earlier in the week. We soon had a feisty Bonito in the net and not long after a 63cm King. How easy is this I thought? Trolled the area for a little longer but went looking for other targets, with a healthy bag of table fish already. The second part of the fishing trip involved the wily Bream, we both got a small fish each on some flats before I scored a nice one of a boat hull. Fishing nearby a marina I was absolutely monstered by a pack of Kings using a gulp sandworm, and on 4pnd leader it was a short battle. Not long after the Southerly change hit and we called it a day. Hope all the small boats made it back without getting to wet. The King and Bonito cooked up a treat. p.s. thanks for your report Dolmo Cheers Dave

Thanks for the report, Dave. Good to see more Port Hacking fishos coming out of the woodwork! :thumbup: Well done!

Flattieman.

No Problems mate.

I am glad you got some good hook ups!!

I just have to get a boat now so that i can get the buggers more readily! they swim off after a couple of mins from land based spots.

Just dont catch all of them..i want to try and get some Wednesday morning :1prop: