Botany Bay 29-1-07

Guest robbie

post-2266-1170048845_thumb.jpgthe old man[ George.s] and I put the tinnie in at port botany today to see if I could get my first kingy before I go back to school. the plan was to start at mollie pt and if there was nothing there we would toss sp's around the marker bouys till we found some it didn't take long the first cast and the oldman is onto a king not big about 55cm but great fun on the bream gear. a couple of casts later Iám on it's not a king but a good size trevally next cast and I new this one was a king what a buzz, it gave me some stick on the 2-4kg rod with 6lb fireline and 6lb leader 3ins bass minnows done the trick I have never been so rapt . they were gone as fast as the come but the trevally hung around for awhile we kept enough for dinner tonight left there 8-30 am on the way back to the ramp we had a bit of fun tossing slugs at school of tailor and salmon .

Good on you Robbie..That smile on your dial lights up the forum. Did you get that

smile from your Dad?? :074:

Good going with the trevvors too.

I bet you will be telling some fishy tales when you go back to school tomorrow..The other kids

will be envious.

Cheers,

Pete.

Guest fishrunner

Well done Robbie on your 1st king and to get him on bream gear a true triumph, :thumbup:

You too George, well done ,

They go hard hey?,

Cheers to many more Robbie :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...