Joining A Charter With Other Fishos

hottyscotty

I'm looking to join a charter with other fishos. I only have two other people who are interested in fishing and thats not enough to book out a boat for ourselves or otherwise its too expensive. The cheapest i've seen is Scotty Lyons charter for small groups which maybe worth considering but wondering if there are cheaper options.

Are there any charters that joins different small groups into large one? Anywhere between Hawkesbury to Port Hacking is fine

thanx

i have a game fishing charter booked for this coming sunday and a we still have a few spots left if anyone is interested, we will be going out chasing marlin our of port hacking.

drop me a pm if you are interested.

thanks

craig

Me and a few mates would be in for it...another one is Biance fishing charter...but thats bottom bashing mostly

Don't forget fellas that our sponsor, Tony @ Fishfinder, also runs good charters so

it may pay to give him a call and see if it fits in with your requirements.

http://www.fishfinder.com.au/

Tony's rates and pickup points etc can be found on the above site.

Cheers,

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete

yea this sunday is out for me. but thanx for the offer

i wonder if there is a misunderstanding in my post?

its nice that there are people offering a spot to join their trips. but what i meant is are there charters that just take small groups and form it into one large one. each group not necessarily acquainted with each other. it would be good if there are these types of charters. this mean i could easily set a date and go anytime i want. also me and my mates are rarely in sydney at the same time.

yea this sunday is out for me. but thanx for the offer

i wonder if there is a misunderstanding in my post?

its nice that there are people offering a spot to join their trips. but what i meant is are there charters that just take small groups and form it into one large one. each group not necessarily acquainted with each other. it would be good if there are these types of charters. this mean i could easily set a date and go anytime i want. also me and my mates are rarely in sydney at the same time.

There are a couple around that take groups of 3 & 4

There is one at Pittwater, and one at Sydney Harbour.

If your looking for extras to go on a charter to make up the numbers required - i can come any day solong as it isnt s a Saturday - any other day is good for me.

If you would like to arrange a charter - contact Tony at Fishfinders, if your short ask on here....it wont take long to fill the boat!