Georges River/botany Bay

choteo

Hi All,

Did an overnighter (Sautrday/Sunday 03/04 February 07) in the Georges River/Botany Bay. The plan was to hunt the mighty Dew Fish over the nigh and drift across Brighton with my new soft plastic (from+_+_)) in the morning (had the young family onboard - couldn't go outside).

Well no Dewie for me, but got onto this monster flattie (85cm) and a nice mixed bag…. I know where the big ones are.... :1prop:

Happy fishin…. Whats the news on the Dollys? Are they around?

Regards,

Choteo

post-266-1170753402_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

It's me again....

Sammy0884, big Flathead was taken on a strip of skirt steak...!!!

Frankp, Dew Fish = Dewfish = Mulloway :tease:

AmateurDave = Baits used: skirt steak, garfish, prawn, squid and soft plastick. Bream taken on skirt steak. Flathead taken on skirt steak and soft plastick on the drift. Prawn, GarFish and Squid did caca...!!!

If weather good this Saturday, thinking of going out to BB Wide FAD and then see what the Mountain is doing... Anyone know if the Dollys are around yet?

Regards,

JM

Guest Aussie007

lovely flat head mate i pulled one from the river/bay on the 3rd early morning around 3am 79cm plus lost a bigger one there out there in numbers by the looks of things :thumbup: what is skirt steak? both the ones i hooked took a dice of pilly