My New Toy

netic

She wont be towing my boat........i will use mates cars and a spare car i have at home she will be my cruising car...

She has 20inch Rims with 30 series tyres, DOuble mandrel bent exhaust, Red and Black leather interior and she rips......

cherry red, niiiice. Guess we wont see you fishing for a while?

I will be enjoying the next few weekends driving it around.....will probably keep me out of the water for a while.

Edited by netic

Bloody beautttttiful vehicle and red is my fav colour :biggrin2:

Hope you have a troop carrier as the second car, its really hard to get a baby capsule in and out of a 2 door :biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Its actually a four foor Donna, But we wont be using that for family stuff, i bought her a new Mazda 3 a year ago as the family car.

A red sports car?

Thats a bit flash for a married man wouldnt u say?.

Whats the gonna say when she sees it.

I would of made a similar choice.

Congrats and enjoy it mate

Mate i got the wife to inspect it before i bought it.......She says the rims must go........but loves the rest of it.....I say the rims must stay....time will tell who gets there way

Its actually a four foor Donna, But we wont be using that for family stuff, i bought her a new Mazda 3 a year ago as the family car.

Mate i got the wife to inspect it before i bought it.......She says the rims must go........but loves the rest of it.....I say the rims must stay....time will tell who gets there way

Rims stay maybe Oz goes :074::074::04:

Hi there

To me it's the rims that make the car, thats one sexy car.

cheers james

Very nice,I like the RX8 but I pick up my new toy tommorrow arvo Nissan Navara STR turbo diesel great for pulling the boat and camper.Blue on silver,brand spanker.

can't wait.

Cheers Suffo

my favourite ute! Don't forget to post pics!

No worries,got the tray liner,tow bar ,tint window and bullbar thrown in.Traded my current Nissan Navara 95 in on it.It is in good nic,but time for the ultimate up grade.I wanted one for so long now and the boss said GO ON,what a great misses.

Cheers Suffo

Bling Bling indeed,

The RX8's are a fun little car, not a fan of the rims but that is personal taste. They handle fantastically out of the box to the point that they feel like a go kart. An exhaust certainly frees up the rotary 'brap'

I have had a number of Mazda Rotaries in the past, a RX3 13BT, Datto 1200 ute 13BT and a Turbo series 5 RX7 that was the most fun but drank juice like you wouldn't believe!

Enjoy it Oz!

• 2 weeks later...