Go The Tigers!

cbietola

hi all

a little non fishn related but i went to the tigers roosters game last week, first game of footy for 2007

i gotta say thank god its only a trial, very scrappy from both teams , it was a good warm up for the season and my tip for 2007 is TIGERS!

any more tigers fans out there?

cheers

Craig

I went to school in Balmain & played junior reps for Balmain so Balmain is in my blood. There was a great rivalry between Wests & Balmain in the juniors. They first merged the two junior comps & boy wasn't it on then!

Even though they are now the West Tigers they are still my team. :thumbup: I'm just glad I got to see them win a comp in my lifetime. It was a long wait from the year I was born, 1969, to 2005.

GO THE TIGERS!!!!!

Cheers,

Grant.

go tiges.

2005 may have been the first and last time i'll ever see them win the comp but at least they did it with style.

I was overseas at the end of 2005 and the tiges and Swans both won.... I mssed both games, :mad3:

I had friends sending me SMS updates every few minutes though. :biggrin2:

Cheers.

Robbie.

I went to school in Balmain & played junior reps for Balmain so Balmain is in my blood. There was a great rivalry between Wests & Balmain in the juniors. They first merged the two junior comps & boy wasn't it on then!

Even though they are now the West Tigers they are still my team. :thumbup: I'm just glad I got to see them win a comp in my lifetime. It was a long wait from the year I was born, 1969, to 2005.

GO THE TIGERS!!!!!

Cheers,

Grant.

Mate i hear ya, I waited a long time also....born 1977 and had to wait nearly 30 years.......

I still get very upset when i think about 1989......as im sure most fans do.....i remember being a 12 year old crying after that match.

lol @ your merged club :biggrin2:

(waits for bite)

lol............your a good bloke anthony so i wont bite too hard

I was very much agaisnt the merge, it took a few years but now i love the West Tigers, as much as i loved the Balmian Tigers, We would not of won the comp without the merge. They are the Tigers and that is all that matters.

I would rather have a merged team then a non existent one eg: Norths......

Guest Big-Banana

You guys had a miracle 05 season, and it was great too see your club get a premiership so early. Your club did what it had to do :thumbup:

But if I were you I'd be praying to every god there is for Benji to have a injury free season and hope John Morris discovers how to become more creative. :biggrin2:

hey guys,

you wont find any die hard fan than us, we go to all home games and travel interstate,love it.

my daughter lead the tigers out at liechart oval against melboure storm,in front of a full house,it was

a time she will never forgot.we have also been in the papers as been hard core supporters.back in the era when the boys had a part time jobs[sirro,elias,blocker days]a few of them worked as labours for my godfather building company.bgring on the tigers in 2007, cant wait

i go to the home games at liechardt and telstra, i rekon leichardt oval is the best ground in sydney to watch league at, telstra sucks!!

apparently benji has beefed up to around 90kgs and hodgo is back this week in trial , we couldnt possibly have as many injurys as last year.....i hope not.

but i rekon we will miss laffranchi and skando, and sheensy will fix morris up so he will go all right

any way the season will be here soon , cant wait for a sunday arvo at leichardt its an awesome sight and all 3 games there last year were packed so it shouldl be the same this year.

cheers

craig

hi all

a little non fishn related but i went to the tigers roosters game last week, first game of footy for 2007

i gotta say thank god its only a trial, very scrappy from both teams , it was a good warm up for the season and my tip for 2007 is TIGERS!

any more tigers fans out there?

cheers

Craig

Yes GO THE TIGERS have it in the bag :1prop:

CHEERS JAMES