Balmoral - Clifton

KingsRule

Met up with tom (lurespinner) this morning , , the plan was to get some squid from balmoral and then go use them at clifton for a king.

got down about 5.15, the squid werre pretty easy to catch thismorning , got 4 and dropped another 2. all in about 1hr.

when it was light we saw some frigates , and had a few casts, before i hooked up, woohooo :biggrin2:

landed him at 40cm, nice and fat to, sadly tom missed out coz his line fouled on the guide as he was casting and good bye lure.. :05:

went to clifton , was pretty windy there, few good fish already landed way before we got there, 2 bonnies were brought in but sadly nothing for us.

conditions were just getting worsed so we caled it a day.

42e55b5986.jpg

Edited by KingsRule

Last time I was at balmoral with the kid fishing I noticed alot of alage on the bottom and every time you bought the line up the sinker and bati were covered in fine algae/weed...

has it cleared up ?

Did you find it still like that...planning on going there next weekend but don't want to if it's still like that...

Last time I was at balmoral with the kid fishing I noticed alot of alage on the bottom and every time you bought the line up the sinker and bati were covered in fine algae/weed...

has it cleared up ?

Did you find it still like that...planning on going there next weekend but don't want to if it's still like that...

Its cleared up. I was there last Wednesday and no sign of the algae