After School Session

KingsRule

Dan: they were stuffed full of frog mouth pilchards about 2inches long, busting up all over the place, right in a the wharf and all the way towars the navy base., although they were pretty small schools, normally only a pair of fish together.

luringbream:i was landbased

sup champ, i'm gavin, i was the asian guy with the shirt wrapped around the head :1prop:

when u left, i managed to score another makkie on a pearl green bass minnow, squidgy finness jighead, took him on 6lb fireline, least to say it was an sweet minute of action.

also managed to jag one of those baby tailor with the minnow as well wich i thought was cool

will post up pics soon, just gotta resize them i dont have photoshop

mate ure truly representing the young guys out there showed up the old fellas bigtime.

Image030.jpg

Image028.jpg

note- picture was taken after the fish was bled, i just shoved the minnow in his mouth for referece purposes :beersmile:

ill keep this 1 short and sweet:)

Got down about 3pm today , quite alot of baitfish there, the frigates started busting up not to much later.

Managed to land 7 :yahoo::yahoo: , keeping 4 for bait.

biggest went 43cm :biggrin2:

th.99b6c9d397.jpg

Well done, robbie isnt it?

Yeh, i was the other 'Asian' raider today.

Hell of an effort mate, gotta get u to gimme a lure lesson sometime eh.

Wow u got seven, so all the ones in the keeper net were yours then?

well done for showing everyone up mate, must be an awesome feeling!

and to think i thought i was a young raider!

Cheers Jin :bump0ee:

Nice to meet ya gavin :thumbup:

good to see you got 1, jeez dont they go on the 6lb!

ehehe , sticking it to the older fellas is half the fun :biggrin2::biggrin2:

jin - yea the rest were pretty much apart from the 2 bonnito , i put a couple back though.

Edited by KingsRule

i caught this on my bream gear and u were right, it only went for 1 hard run, but boy, it was tearing line like an animal! i did kinda cheat, the leader was 15 pound, you'd be silly using anythign less around those pylons!

i actually got hit a few times on that minnow, it seems they like to hit it on the drop

ahah , thats awsome ben

there an awsome little fish hey!

i caught this on my bream gear and u were right, it only went for 1 hard run, but boy, it was tearing line like an animal! i did kinda cheat, the leader was 15 pound, you'd be silly using anythign less around those pylons!

i actually got hit a few times on that minnow, it seems they like to hit it on the drop

I use 10pound for them , frigates are ok , not dirty fighters like kingys!, although getting them away from the pylons is half the challenge.