Is It Possible

Wastin Time

Hi ppls,

Can i get some feedback on the following (refer to attached pic)

I want to change rim/tyre size from the current 9" - 13" would i be able to do a straight swap of rims or am i up for new hubs? Stud centres are about 63-65mm for memory.

The current rims are those velor or something like that

Thanks all

post-1909-1172712782_thumb.jpg

the only real benifit of changing your rims is the fact that a 13" tyre will be about half the price of a 9/10"

tyre. all in all is it really worth it when was the last time you actually had to replace the tyres on your

trailer???

yes it can be done and if you go to any trailer shop they will be able to give you all the advice you need.

cheers

T-Man

Hi ppls,

Can i get some feedback on the following (refer to attached pic)

I want to change rim/tyre size from the current 9" - 13" would i be able to do a straight swap of rims or am i up for new hubs? Stud centres are about 63-65mm for memory.

The current rims are those velor or something like that

Thanks all

post-1909-1172712782_thumb.jpg

Hi, just changed mine to falcon ,new hubs and bearings for the difference in diameter puts a lot more pressure on the hubs and bearings,Regards swaggie. :1welcomeani:

Thanks for all your responses ppl's!

I have decided to leave it the way it is.

I thought it would be a bit safer with the lager dia. wheels. I have a 5M quinnie sitting on the trailer & it just looked like the wheels are too small, but i dont think there is too much to worry about?!?!?