Berowra Waters 3rd March 07

Peter.t.j

G'day raiders,

Fished Berowra yesterday. first spot I knew things weren't too good when all we could manage was a 24cm

bream ( thrown back). Anyway, we moved on, and things improved at the next spot with bites straight away

and eventually caught 3 bream and a flounder. Moved again and caught another bream but very few bites.

Moved to deeper water but no luck. As it was getting hot and not many bites, called it a day at 10.30am.

Best bream 27cm. All fish caught on chicken guts and chicken thighs.post-2919-1172987131_thumb.jpg

Nice little feed there Breambo well done :thumbup:

I to fished the creek yesterday in the arvo. We got a handful of crabs on the lowest tide I think i have ever seen in the creek and managed to snag 4 legal bream up to 32cm. :biggrin2: Prob could of stayed around longer and caught a few more, but we had a good session and it was starting to get dark/late.

We got em at calabash bay and collinridge point. Did you get your fish further up towards bar point?, I gotta start sussing out a few spots up there cause I hear the quality of bream is a tad bigger, then around towards the ramp area.

Cheers Shaun

Edited by sk.

Nice little feed there Breambo well done :thumbup:

I to fished the creek yesterday in the arvo. We got a handful of crabs on the lowest tide I think i have ever seen in the creek and managed to snag 4 legal bream up to 32cm. :biggrin2: Prob could of stayed around longer and caught a few more, but we had a good session and it was starting to get dark/late.

We got em at calabash bay and collinridge point. Did you get your fish further up towards bar point?, I gotta start sussing out a few spots up there cause I hear the quality of bream is a tad bigger, then around towards the ramp area.

Cheers Shaun

I don't usually go anywhere near Bar Pt. Nearly all our bream in recent times have been towards the Calabash Bay end of the river.

Breambo