Sydney Fads

jessam

Yesterday my cousin,uncle and i left tunks 5am, doing about 15knts got to the fad at 6 no one else around.Still pitch black lucky the moon was out.My uncle was using pillies first cast got cut off :mad3: .My cousin and i were using plastics.Not much happening cus and i caught one king each but went straight back in under size.Started to burly and heaps of kings and dollies around.Tried plastics ,pillies ,squid,yellow tail and jigging but no takers.My uncle caught one dollie around the fad.We trolled on the way in and my uncle caught one more dollie with a skirt on a hand line,while he had the line in his hand he fell asleep it was so funny when it hit, it scarred the crap out of him :1yikes:.This year so far only two kings not happy.Maybe next week if the :wife: lets me go,because every time i go i come back with no fish.She's starting to think i'am going some where else.

Maybe next week if the :wife: lets me go,because every time i go i come back with no fish.She's starting to think i'am going some where else.

Here's an idea. Next time anyone on the boat catches something (doesn't matter what) how about you smear it all over the front of your shirt. If you don't catch anything, a bit of tuna oil will acheive the same effect. That way, when you get back home, she'll take one whiff and know you haven't been straying. Of course she'll kill you for getting in such a mess but you can't have everything. At least when you go fishing she'll know thats what you're doing.

cheers

Mysterythecat

Edited by Mysterythecat