What Is This Fish!

Piss'n'Broke

Witnessed a 15kg jewie being landed this morning in the harbour @ approx 3am!

Funny thing was it was several young inexperienced fishos... an the exchange between the guys went something like this when the fish hit the floor " Thats a nice fish,,,, Yeah,,,,, What the hell is it?,,,,, U moron its what we came for,, a JEWIE! YAHHOOO'"

Greg couldnt believe it! But they weighed it on hand scales,,,,, an gave greg a very up close look at it to confirm it was a jew :074::074::074: .

They caught it within 20mins of anchoring on a petrol station pillie lol

D & G

Guest dicko1

What legends! Some people just have awesome luck like that! I have a mate and when we go for a day at the races picks horses on there colours and names he likes and he always comes out better then the rest of us after we sit there studying the form for hours! wish some of it would rub off on me!

Good story.........

On Sunday we were anchored enjoying the beautiful day catching the odd kingy here and there...

everyone was getting onto kings just fishing strips.....there was a boat about 50 metres away that wasnt getting any and they had around 6 guys in this 4.5m dinghy.....

Anyway about 60 metres away all the boats saw some little bust ups....very small more like splashes.....nobody bother to pull up anchor and go there and these guys did...they pulled up....

Wandered around there went right beside the splashes and got the landing net out...which was very small....more for bream......we sit there laughing saying look at these fools.....

Then they swing the net and bang........you guess it they get a king in the net...looked around 70cm....

They started screaming and cheering and all the boats started clapping...it was a very good experience and in the end we looked like fools.....

who would have thought you would land a king at a very small bust up with a net.....First time for everything i guess.....

Edited by netic

Good story.........

On Sunday we were anchored enjoying the beautiful day catching the odd kingy here and there...

everyone was getting onto kings just fishing strips.....there was a boat about 50 metres away that wasnt getting any and they had around 6 guys in this 4.5m dinghy.....

Anyway about 60 metres away all the boats saw some little bust ups....very small more like splashes.....nobody bother to pull up anchor and go there and these guys did...they pulled up....

Wandered around there went right beside the splashes and got the landing net out...which was very small....more for bream......we sit there laughing saying look at these fools.....

Then they swing the net and bang........you guess it they get a king in the net...looked around 70cm....

They started screaming and cheering and all the boats started clapping...it was a very good experience and in the end we looked like fools.....

who would have thought you would land a king at a very small bust up with a net.....First time for everything i guess.....

:074: good on them, i would have loved to witness that.

I tried doing that with a school of yakka's one day, i had thousands under the boat, but i couldn't net 1!!

:074: good on them, i would have loved to witness that.

I tried doing that with a school of yakka's one day, i had thousands under the boat, but i couldn't net 1!!

My eight year old nephew always tries to net them off the back of the boat..... Hasn't got

one yet :1prop:

Robbie.

Edited by Robbielites