Clifton Gardens

KingsRule

Hey guys ,just a quick one.

went down this arvo , in quick succesion managed 2 trevs about 35cms

About 4pm, mates line goes off, he pulls in a nice bonnie of about 45cms, i burly up and 5 seconds later im on aswell :yahoo: , pulled in his identical twin.

Called it a day about 4.30 (will post photo later)

Well done, mate. Some boat fishos come home with less than that catch! :thumbup::yahoo: Good fishing!

Flattieman.

Are u speaking from experiance Flattieman? :074:

Dont worry your not the only one, :1badmood:

Nice lil sesh there Kingsrule.

penguin

mate your on fire!

ive never caught a bonito off that wharf, everytime i go ther always seem to be a loner cruising the wharf and dissapears before i get a cast at it :(

u gotta show me a thing or two! :1fishing1:

Cheers

Davy

Hi. Noticed you down there on Friday arvo late & it was very quiet. Not even Kinsrule got a bite from what I saw. Glad I wasn't the only one doing it tough. And as I was leaving around 7:45 there was 6 Waterways Insp walking up the wharf with measuing boards. They wouldn't have been troubled tho as there was barely a fish cauct in the 2 1/2 hrs I was there. Good to see them around though.

:1prop: , i just had my 1st set of exams so on the study front im done for a few weeks :yahoo:

Hey Rob,

well done mate... i was there fishing the same day as u i had the TEAC shirt on and was using the gloomis rod with daiwa soul real... and i caught the friggattes and leaping bonito...and i had my lil bro with me

i saw the pics of the kings too ...awesome...... so you ended up catching bonitios after i left ay

:05: always the case haha

anyways my names Joe il catch ya at clifton another time...

Hi. Noticed you down there on Friday arvo late & it was very quiet. Not even Kinsrule got a bite from what I saw. Glad I wasn't the only one doing it tough. And as I was leaving around 7:45 there was 6 Waterways Insp walking up the wharf with measuing boards. They wouldn't have been troubled tho as there was barely a fish cauct in the 2 1/2 hrs I was there. Good to see them around though.

Ah bugger, didnt know you were a raider!, will say gday next time.

Hey Rob,

well done mate... i was there fishing the same day as u i had the TEAC shirt on and was using the gloomis rod with daiwa soul real... and i caught the friggattes and leaping bonito...and i had my lil bro with me

i saw the pics of the kings too ...awesome...... so you ended up catching bonitios after i left ay

:05: always the case haha

anyways my names Joe il catch ya at clifton another time...

Nice to meet you mate, those SOL 's look awsome!

Heres the pic fellas - (camera phone sorry)

post-1033-1174281311_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingsRule

hahaha dont worrie kingsrule, theres still plenty of time for u to go fishing. Im worst than you last year i was fishing during my HSC!!!! lol one of my other friend brought fishing rods and gear to the exam hall. Everyone was loooking at him and then wen one hour was up he left the exam early cuz he didnt know wat he was doing LOL

lol one of my other friend brought fishing rods and gear to the exam hall. Everyone was loooking at him and then wen one hour was up he left the exam early cuz he didnt know wat he was doing LOL

lmao! thats a fisherman :074:

Ah bugger, didnt know you were a raider!, will say gday next time.

Nice to meet you mate, those SOL 's look awsome!

Heres the pic fellas - (camera phone sorry)

post-1033-1174281311_thumb.jpg

Yeah the souls are awesome.. i have pretty much all the shimano top end reels including a stella as u proly saw on sat.. but i am sticking with daiwa from now on ... the drag is so much smoother and also the reel glides wen under pressure... GO TEAM DAIWA haha

So are you heading out to CG during the week ... i get some time off but dont have anyone to fish with haha