New Yo Zuris

zip2155

hey there raiders

i picked up 4 new jigs off ebay yo zuri cloth type for 26bucks all up. i think that aint too bad since they had 15 bucks each on em. yeah mite b worth to have a look.

Nice one mate..

I picked up 16 size 2.0 Yo Zuri copies for $9.00. They are great jigs and one is responsible for a 2kg brute from the Harbour. Ebay is certainly the place for cheap jigs. You don't mind losing a few when they are that cheap.

Zip2155....Are the jigs you are getting "yozuri's" or are they a copie.....

I say this becuase although the copies may look the same there swimming action is completely different and don't get any where near the results of a genuine yozuri

netic im not 100%, but i am convinced since the lead is stamped and the packaging is half japanese. zuris r from japan arent they?

They are from Japan but many many copies come out of China/Hong kong/Taiwan.....these ones are crap///although they look identical they dont last long....Stiching comes apart....they don't swim right....spend the extra bucks and get the real thing

Guys,

I got some cheap jigs from Wattos 5 for $10 and they kicked ass. It didn't matter what colours we used.

From all the info I have squid are colour blind!

I also use the genuine yozuri jigs. Catching squid is the single most important thing for my type of fishing and a few extra bucks to get the originals is cheap compared to catching nothing. The faster you can gather the bait, the better. Cheers Kelvin

Guest MRS WATTO

Guys,

I got some cheap jigs from Wattos 5 for $10 and they kicked ass. It didn't matter what colours we used.

Steve

excellent work, hopefully you will be down to buy more.

Got new squid jigs this week, GLOW ones, and they retails for $5.00 each all sizes available

Edited by MRS WATTO

Steve

excellent work, hopefully you will be down to buy more.

Got new squid jigs this week, GLOW ones, and they retails for $5.00 each all sizes available

yeah i mite get some. got done by grant last nite egimax didnt work for us though.

Guest MRS WATTO

yeah i mite get some. got done by grant last nite egimax didnt work for us though.

HOW DID GRANT GO???

WHAT DID YOU GUYS CATCH??????

GRANT BOUGHT THE GLOW SQUID JIGS