Driving Goggles

GregL

Hi Raiders

Does anyone have or know of clear lens driving goggles?

I tried a snow ski shop but they only had dark tint lens ones.

In low light(2 dark for sunnies) I need something to protect my eyes from bugs oh and gulls now :1yikes:

In the rain even more.

Last night I went for a run over to middle harbor to chase some bream on surface lures, then the drive home in the rain I thought my eye balls were going to get popped by rain drops at 50mph.

I have a full mask somewhere at home but the lens fogs up easy, will that anti fog stuff kill the lens?

Greg

Hi Raiders

Does anyone have or know of clear lens driving goggles?

I tried a snow ski shop but they only had dark tint lens ones.

In low light(2 dark for sunnies) I need something to protect my eyes from bugs oh and gulls now :1yikes:

In the rain even more.

Last night I went for a run over to middle harbor to chase some bream on surface lures, then the drive home in the rain I thought my eye balls were going to get popped by rain drops at 50mph.

I have a full mask somewhere at home but the lens fogs up easy, will that anti fog stuff kill the lens?

Greg

Hi Greg,

My brother uses RainX for his motorcycle helmet. Helps him with the FOG. You can probably get it at an auto shop

ta dudes

Those fuglys are even cheap!

I would like larger ones to get some face protection to, thats why I wear Prada's atm.

I will try the rainX, I have used it on glass but was just worried on plastic lens

G

If u wanted full face protection maybe this is the one for you Greg :biggrin2:

These look cooler than the Fish Hedz(IMO) ones and comes with a built in fan to battle fogging :thumbup:

post-264-1174455735_thumb.jpg

Pic courtesy of ebay seller "pbwizard3"

There are other masks that have less to no tint

Matt

Greg, I have a pair of "Euro" cycling glasses, they have clear, yellow and smoke interchangable lenses, I only really use the clear or yellow and only for low light but here on the lake in winter they stop the tears from the cold at 30knots. around $50-100 depending on what style. They are extremely aerodynamic and channel the air away from the eyes.

Geoff