1,000 Posts!

Sammy0884

Wooooo!

So i've finally made it to 1000 posts, yeah i know, slow as....i joined on the 23rd of january last year having never bought a rod and reel in my life. 14 months later i am about to purchase my third boat and a full set of custom rods :o what a long way i have come!

I've made some great friends, learnt a hell of alot, and had many many great times, i only hope that the fun continues!

Cheers

Sammy0884

Good on ya Sammy, so tell us more about your new boat.

Upgrading, upsizing, buying something small to chase bass??

A little bit bigger, a little bit faster, and alot tougher..... Something to chase YFT and Marlin from ;)

Edited by crazedfisherdude

Geez your quick, had only just finished writing it.

Make sure you get CFD to chip in, he spends that much time on your boats

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet mate...:P Chris has some ideas for the rig... It will be fun the three of us punching out to browns in a nice chop :P woooo YFT!

Congrats Sammy.....your a big contributor to the site...

3rd Boat already and its gonna be a #$&**&^(...Very impressive mate, I gotta say they are my favourite boat......

You obviously earn way too much money

Edited by netic

speaking of number of posts, Fishraider has cracked the million mark!!

100,723 posts!!!!!! :yahoo:

Sorry to wreck your fun mr little whiting but its one hundred thousand, seven hundred and twenty three posts :tease: 100 723

1 million seven hundred and twenty three would look like 1 000 723.......ithink.

Congrats on the grander sammy, enjoy the new rig, you have come along way.

cheers james

Sorry to wreck your fun mr little whiting but its one hundred thousand, seven hundred and twenty three posts :tease: 100 723

1 million seven hundred and twenty three would look like 1 000 723.......ithink.

Congrats on the grander sammy, enjoy the new rig, you have come along way.

cheers james

Hayley and Alex are right on track tho - we have whacked up 723 posts in the last few days so it won't too long before that million mark is reached.

GO FISHRAIDER !!!!!!!!!

Cheers mrsswordfisherman