Clifton 28-3-07

Penguin

Hi Raiders,

My mates George,Bill and I,took Bills cousin Andrew, who is holidaying here from

Europe, on a site seeing tour of Syd Harb,after showing him around for a few hours,

we motored over to Clifton gdns in the arvo for a fish.

Was not a bad sesh,we caught a few fish,saw lots of Watsons Leaping Bonnies at the

back of our boat but we could not get em to take our prawns or any sp's.We did bring

3 Kings to the boat,lost 1 to being cut off on the props,lost a 2nd that Bills cousin Andrew

hooked (this was the 1st time hes had a rod in his hands)due to Bills netting skills :05:

and landed the 3rd one at 64cm,not a monster, but he will do for my dinner tonght :thumbup:

We also got some Bream,a Leather Jacket,a flounder and a couple of Trevs the largest

was 44cm,it gave a good fight,and it had Bill shouting that he had a King.

We were also plagued by lots of lil Snaps and Flatties :1badmood:

After a fun arvo sesh and giving Bill a lot of stick for dropping Andrews King,we set off

for home.

penguin

Bill and a Trev

post-1664-1175134234_thumb.jpg

What we kept

post-1664-1175134270_thumb.jpg

Edited by penguin

Very artistic fish arrangement there Penguin 8.5/10

You're way too quick, Tri. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking (except, I gave it a nine). Another lovely mixed bag from penguin and his crew. Another tasty leathery I see, mate! That flounder would've gone down nicely too... :drool:

Flattieman.

You're way too quick, Tri. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking (except, I gave it a nine). Another lovely mixed bag from penguin and his crew. Another tasty leathery I see, mate! That flounder would've gone down nicely too... :drool:

Flattieman.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the 9. :biggrin2:

I can tell u the Kingy went down well 2day,

the other boys took the rest of the fish home.

penguin

Edited by penguin