Big Ones At Brunswick Heads

bolan

Bar Mackarel are on up here with some so big they swallow bait and trace then bight you off. We lost 8 yesterday and one that I hooked came out of the water about 25 metres from the boat and snapped the line (25lb). We estimate it was at least 2 metres long. Going out again with heavier equipment on Wednesday.

Dad

The abovementioned paragraph is an exact copy of what my father has just emailed to me.He is in his mid 70's and along with his older brother in law... LOVE TO FISH. The only thing they like to do better, is RING me during a hook up, and then give me a detailed live report as they bring it in. :mad3:

They have no Fishraider diplomacy and no respect for a loving Son who never did anything to deserve this sort of treatment from a father. If anyone knows who stole those surface to air missles from the defence dept last month, could they please give them my details so as I may purchase a surface to fishing boat missile.

I am enclosing a photo of my Dad with a fish he caught last week. He will appear on Australias most wanted if my buddy can arrange it.

post-2682-1175485602_thumb.jpg

That is one beautiful fish.....great stuff...would love one like that

Oh Come on......... Its probably a ***** blow up job!

Dad couldn't hold a fish up that big!

You think ???