Windang Snapper

fishingmik

• 4 weeks later...

cheers fellars just got the computer back today

i reckon the brothers berley must have done the trick went out on the monday for 2 to about 1kg

for those who are interested in the gps marks i will post them on the weekend

cheers mik

cheers fellars just got the computer back today

i reckon the brothers berley must have done the trick went out on the monday for 2 to about 1kg

for those who are interested in the gps marks i will post them on the weekend

cheers mik

Looks Good, but I bet it tasted a lot better !!!

Lucky your brother didn't lay on the grass. They might have mowed him!!! Any burley is good burley.

The GPS marks would be great (now that I have a boat capable of going outside)

Cheers

Greg

Excellent Fish Mik

I used to go camping at Windang many moons ago, late 60's to the late 70's when I was just a kid. Your post brought back many found memories. I remember catching whiting on the flats and going prawning and I suppose much has changed.

Thanks Hutcho

Excellent Fish Mik

I used to go camping at Windang many moons ago, late 60's to the late 70's when I was just a kid. Your post brought back many found memories. I remember catching whiting on the flats and going prawning and I suppose much has changed.

Thanks Hutcho

yeah just a little bit hutcho you can still catch an few whiting down here mate but the prawing has been crap of late as the lake has been closed for a couple of years but this should all change reel soon as the lake is open now and they are doing a lot of work dredging,puting rock walls out to the sea trying to keep it open fingers crossed so hopefully the lake should fire up again

cheers mik