Gone Fishin @ Kangaroo Valley

stylo

I was at the Bendeela Campground in the Kangaroo Valley and was wondering what kind of fish have people caught here ?

I only got out for a quick 30 minute SP session with no luck but would like to go there again for another fishing and camping session ..

Any ideas ?

A lot of structures in the river and kayakers as well .. might try kayaking and fishing next time .. wooohoo !

I was at the Bendeela Campground in the Kangaroo Valley and was wondering what kind of fish have people caught here ?

I only got out for a quick 30 minute SP session with no luck but would like to go there again for another fishing and camping session ..

Any ideas ?

A lot of structures in the river and kayakers as well .. might try kayaking and fishing next time .. wooohoo !

EDIT

Not promising ...

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...kangaroo+valley

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...kangaroo+valley

Edited by stylo

Don't despair, stylo. I lived in the Kangaroo Valley for six months - saw several bass landed (got a couple myself) and caught a truckload or carp. I'm sure you'll find something to keep you entertained at Bendeela - nice spot, eh? The bass like earthworms (so do carp!) but I know that they'll also take lures quite readily. Enjoy yourself down there - I've got a lot of fond KV memories.

Flattieman.

PS. Stop at the Fudge shop in town if you want to treat yourself :drool:

Edited by Flattieman

Hey mate i havnt fished in the valley but i have done a fair bit of fresh water fishing when i was younger with my old man and uncle we use to just use bread, corn and worms, we caught all sorts of fish such as carp,pearch,bass and freshwater mullet all these types of fish put up a great fight on light tackle

we use to normaly fish with floats but the carp will quite happliy crab sunken bait also

1 thing to try mate is to catch a couple of Gubbies (little fish) and put like 2 or 3 on a hook at once and float it near the snaggs and fallen trees in the water and wait for a nice big bass to hitt it. mate let me tell you, You'l know when they go for it F*#KING BANG!!!! lol excuss the french

Good luck with it mate hope i was help to ya