Squid Again!

Piss'n'Broke

Went out with my brother an bagged out (40) squid again on jiggs bought from wattos. Love these jiggs an so do the squid, they r cheap, swim well, small an have a inbuilt clicker.

Thanks again for the great jiggs Sean an Claudia. Sorry no pics this time. Had squid ink going everywhere lol.

D & G

PS Dont bother asking or Pm where we got these squid from :wacko:

Went out with my brother an bagged out (40) squid again on jiggs bought from wattos. Love these jiggs an so do the squid, they r cheap, swim well, small an have a inbuilt clicker.

Thanks again for the great jiggs Sean an Claudia. Sorry no pics this time. Had squid ink going everywhere lol.

D & G

Hey guys, where did you go to get them :074::074::074:

Me and roosterman were out too. Saw lots of fishraider stickers about. Did you manage any kings netic?

Nah mate...we didnt even go for them.....we were way too tired...we did a quick sound out and left the water at 6.30am

D & G

what have u boys been doing with all the squid your catching?

table or bait purposes?

any luck with the kings?

steve

Wattos.

First it was pics for your boards, now its the actual SQUID whats next??? hahhahaha... Out of interest do you want them for bait or to eat. Try to srt you out with something over the next few weeks before everyone smashs this school of arrows.

Hey Netic

Nah mate wasnt us. I was supposed to go out that night Sunday, but was as crock as a dog in bed with flu, despite a box of sudafed, as per DANO1"S instructions.

Mondo.

Dont have any pics sorry, as I explained abit earlier was afraid to ink the living daylights outa my camera. But if you have a look at http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...st&id=16296. This was 37 squid we got two weeks back, its in another report. Its all I got sofar. Been up since middnight last night, an its now 7.21pm, so brain is rather fried right now lol.

Big steve

We eat it SOMETIMES< not often though, mainly snap freeze it for later use. Its as good as squid you jigg that day when the kingys are around. Speaking of which has been hard yakka on the kingy front, losts a few good kingys on 15kg gear lately, an those bloody sharks an peckers that are around at the moment.

Dan (D&G)

Edited by Dan and Greg

guys,

I ordered some new jigs today.look tops

they are called RIDGEBACK PRAWNS in 2.5 size.

they are due in hopefully on FRIDAY

Hey Sean

I know of the razorback jiggs, havent heard of the ridgeback jiggs,,, YET :biggrin2: . But if they are the jiggs that also have barbs mounted in the middle of the jigg as well as the tail or the jigg,,, put me down for some please

Dan (D&G)

Edited by Dan and Greg

Hey Watto,

I will be over tomorrow afternoon, can I have one of every thing D&G got :1prop:

Seriously though, I was planning on a trip over to see you guys tomorrow, she who shall be obeyed has given me a fiver to do what ever I want with :whistling:

I should be out around mid afternoon.

Cheers.

Robbie.

Well done Guys

You promised me some squid?????????????? Still waiting, and your target was

60 squid

Hey Claudia

Greg was out again TODAY,,,, got more than SIXTY SQUID now!!! :1prop::biggrin2:

All of our jiggs bar say 3-5 outa 30+ jiggs are bought from WATTOS!!!!!!!!!

D & G