Weekend At Clifton Gardens

amkulic

Hi....im headnig to C.G tomorrow morning...did anyone go to Glifton Gardens over the past few days? Either LB or SB? What was everyone catching and what baits etc were working ?

Lets hope :1badmood: holds off

Thanks

Edited by fish hunter 181

Gday Hunter,

Myself and a mate went there today. Saw a few frigates flahing around but they were'nt taking anything at all. My mate had live yabbie and landed 2 of the largest bream ive seen caught there, and i fish there 2 times a week.

You should catch something there for sure, just berley up when u get ther mate.

Good luck, prob see you there as im hoping to get down there too if the weather holds out.

Cheers Marcus.

Thanks Marcus....well done on the bream!!

will you be in a boat or on the jettie???

(ill b in a little boat with purple flames on sides if ya there)

Lets hope weathers k...

Edited by fish hunter 181

Gday Hunter,

Myself and a mate went there today. Saw a few frigates flahing around but they were'nt taking anything at all. My mate had live yabbie and landed 2 of the largest bream ive seen caught there, and i fish there 2 times a week.

You should catch something there for sure, just berley up when u get ther mate.

Good luck, prob see you there as im hoping to get down there too if the weather holds out.

Cheers Marcus.

hehe were u the one jigging for the squid? i was one of the three next to you :1prop: they were nice sized bam by the way :biggrin2:

hehe were u the one jigging for the squid? i was one of the three next to you :1prop: they were nice sized bam by the way :biggrin2:

Hi Davy,

Yup you busted me... got a few squid too but no takers after that other then the bream on the yab's.

If you see me again next time come up and say hi mate, im there a fair bit.

Ciao Marcus.

Stewy,

I think they should take your big FR banner mate and put it up there permenantly :074:

Surely every one down there is a FR by now :1prop:

Cheers.

Robbie.

Damn robbie, was going to pinch it at the next fish social... Shhhh ok... :ninja: my names "Kingsrule" ok..LMAO

Just jokes robbie, and thx for the comments in your post too.

Marcus