Rugby League

Lunker_Hunter

Thank god the tigers won over the weekend....

Zealist....dont think Anasta would call him leaving a mistake mate...if i was earning the money he is i would be a very happy man....and its not as if the dogs have done much better this year so far...5 rounds 2 wins...not too great

Zealist....dont think Anasta would call him leaving a mistake mate...if i was earning the money he is i would be a very happy man....and its not as if the dogs have done much better this year so far...5 rounds 2 wins...not too great

Money can't buy you happyness. Although Anasta is being paid good, I still don't think he will be feeling that great playing in a losing side every week. Getting belted on the field can affect his level of confidence in life off the field too.

Have you heard, the Roosters are getting a new asian couch named WINONESOON!

GO THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!! :thumbup:

were just giving you guys a false sense of security and a bit of a head start being such nice guys we are. :1prop::1prop: . mate we'll win something even if it is the wooden spoon :074: . but seriously with a new coach like anderson who is miles apart from stuart in the way he is dealing with the players it might take a while to get it together,hopefully before its too late... im no big fan of anderson but he's coached winning sides before..

one roasted chook steve...

Money can't buy you happyness. Although Anasta is being paid good, I still don't think he will be feeling that great playing in a losing side every week. Getting belted on the field can affect his level of confidence in life off the field too.

Maybe. But at least he doesn't have to suffer the humiliation of being frisked by the cops on suspicion of terrorism like some of his former team mates still at the dogs. That doesn't do too much for your self esteem either, mate. Enjoy.

Roosterman

They just have to learn how to defend like they did

when they were in the finals evey year :(

Wonder how Big Nick is feeling now after boning Ricky :mad3:

Ah well lets hope we can turn the season on wednesday

Go to the game or I just might go :1fishing1: instead

Chris

i agree with ya oz

• 2 weeks later...