Hawkesbury Report

MGibbo

Took my niece's out on the water yesterday (18 & 22) but unfortunately with them being the Paris Hilton types I was feeling too guilty making them persevere with the fishing, so we only lasted a very short time with our lines in the water - I hate it when you just don't get enough fishing time in. I look forward to heading out for a fish with Mrs Stumpy early next week.

Met a friend back at the ramp who managed 3 DECENT BREAM and a 64cm FLATHEAD from Bar Point.

Edited by MGibbo

Took my niece's out on the water yesterday (18 & 22) but unfortunately with them being the Paris Hilton types I was feeling too guilty making them persevere with the fishing, so we only lasted a very short time with our lines in the water - I hate it when you just don't get enough fishing time in. I look forward to heading out for a fish with Mrs Stumpy early next week.

Met a friend back at the ramp who managed 3 DECENT BREAM and a 64cm FLATHEAD from Bar Point.

Have just checked my roster. I am good to go Tuesday. Went and got my fishing licence, oops forgot about that one as the kids always fish and I get left out. Got some plastics and a jig thing to target flat head. Can't wait to give it a go.

Love the Paris Hilton asleep whilst fishing look. LOL JO

Hey Marg, I think you should stick with taking the boys out fishing as they seem a bit keener. :074:

Anyway I'm sure you'll have a good day with Mrs Stumpy.

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks Jeff - yeh I'm counting on it!

Have just checked my roster. I am good to go Tuesday. Went and got my fishing licence, oops forgot about that one as the kids always fish and I get left out. Got some plastics and a jig thing to target flat head. Can't wait to give it a go.

Love the Paris Hilton asleep whilst fishing look. LOL JO

Fingers crossed we get nice weather.

LOL Gibbo I hope it wasn't you that bored her to sleep. Man that's what I call a laid back fishing style :074:

Hey Boofhead - what are you implying??? :074: BORED!!!