Kingsrules Spot X Does The Job

Marcus_71

post-3963-1177241060_thumb.jpgGday fellow fisho's.

Woke up this morning sick as all hell with the flu, so declined my mates offer to head out fishing for a day in bed of recovering.

Get a buzz at the door around midday and what do u know, my mates hit me up with a bag full of watsons (9 in total) and a kingy size 68 model. Went with these mates on sat but the kingies just swimming around without taking anything.

Think it all made me feel a little greener, not with sickness but with envy...lol

Oh well, we've all been there before i think. Hope everyones weekend was better then mine.

Cheers :04:

Edited by Fishorcutbait

I know what you mean about the flu.

I took a guy fishing the weekend before Easter and he did not tell me he had the flu until we were on the boat. Within a couple of days I had it and I am still trying to get rid of the last of it.

They got a nice haul of fish which makes it even worse.

Cheers

Greg

Guess i had it comming from my mates....lol

They only get sat and sun morning to fish due to work commitments, where i get 4 days a week to fish and i do :1prop: And this was payback seeing as they actually went out of there way just to show me the kingy knowing thats my kick in the a$$.... :1wallbash:

Tom, when u heading out there next bro... ?

Cheers guys and have a great week to one and all. :04:

Great catch...

I wonder if your spot X is the same Spot X I go to?

Why don't you tell me where you go and I'll tell you if it's the same spot :1naughty:

If you go, come say hi... then we will know... :lol:

Ali, good plan that mate... 2 kingies on the door would be sweet revenge. All i have to do now is stop using 4lb braid and i might keep them on...

Talk soon mate.

Ciao :04:

Guess i had it comming from my mates....lol

They only get sat and sun morning to fish due to work commitments, where i get 4 days a week to fish and i do :1prop: And this was payback seeing as they actually went out of there way just to show me the kingy knowing thats my kick in the a$$.... :1wallbash:

Tom, when u heading out there next bro... ?

Cheers guys and have a great week to one and all. :04:

marcus might head down there wensday

gotta have a talk to rob when he gets back tomorrow...

also depends on the weather :thumbdown:

ill send u a pm tho

Gday again guys.

TOM, ill be there this morning to toss a few sp's and then from about 3am wednesday mate. But please still pm me or get my number from robbie or shant and sms me.

DAN, keep trying mate. As you can see there are plenty out there and they are killing small cubes of pilli, or a nice lightly weighted Sp such as a bass minnow in watermelon, or of all things a squidgie fish 50mm in killer tomates color.

Keep trying mate as they are a buzz of a lil fish to get light lines into.

P.s John you ok there mate ... lol

Edited by Fishorcutbait

Gday again guys.

TOM, ill be there this morning to toss a few sp's and then from about 3am wednesday mate. But please still pm me or get my number from robbie or shant and sms me.

DAN, keep trying mate. As you can see there are plenty out there and they are killing small cubes of pilli, or a nice lightly weighted Sp such as a bass minnow in watermelon, or of all things a squidgie fish 50mm in killer tomates color.

Keep trying mate as they are a buzz of a lil fish to get light lines into.

P.s John you ok there mate ... lol

alright marcus good luck

might go down tomorrow if the weather is alright... i.e not like it is now :thumbdown: