Football

riceball

Yeah I watched it mate, very close and exciting game too, nailbiter at the end :1yikes:

We have 1 starting defender in the squad :thumbdown: and now we lose Patrice Evra :mad3:

Well, we'll have to bring it to them in Italy that's for sure, and with the world's best player that can be done :thumbup:

IFS

I think for the Man U supporters, we will likely to have Nevil and Ferdinand back when we go to San Siro. A win or draw will make us through; however, it doesn’t seem that easy if Ronaldo back for Milan. By the way, I was so pissed by West Brown’s performance, when KaKa scored the goals, he didn’t even appear anywhere near the ball!!

Go Man U, Go Rooney!!

All we need is a 1-0 win and we are through. Letting in 2 away goals is very tough to come back from.

This is absolute magic. Did C. Ronaldo play? This is the true best player in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7OAUolehOg...ted&search=

Course he played, he was spectacular to watch as always but got beaten all but twice (becuase he never had any less than 3 players on him at once) :1prop:

IFS

Guest Big-Banana

Course he played, he was spectacular to watch as always but got beaten all but twice (becuase he never had any less than 3 players on him at once) :1prop:

IFS

There was a bit of sarcasm there mate :074:

I thought Kaka had it all over him and we'll win the return leg at San Siro.

There was a bit of sarcasm there mate :074:

I thought Kaka had it all over him and we'll win the return leg at San Siro.

Kaka might have had it over Ronaldo with his 3 markers, but Wayne Rooney blew them both off the park.

United were missing Ferdinand, Neville, Vidic.3 starting defenders and still came through

All that is needed is a draw, United will manage that easily.

Dammit!

We should have got a penalty when Rooney's scissor kick attempt was destroyed when shoved in the back :mad3::mad3::mad3::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

They were just too good though, Kaka is unstoppable. Liverpool will be a step over in the final.

IFS

"They were just too good though, Kaka is unstoppable. Liverpool will be a step over in the final."

Like they were in 2005 with a certain Mr Kaka in the team?

Man U deserved to lose, no question and Ferguson admitted as much after the match.

Liverpool V Milan Final then.. as predicted by Raphael Benitez back in February.

... and y'never know.. Harry may even be back.

YNWA

Pukka

Man United were terrible in defence, missed Ferdinand and Neville big time.Vidic wasnt ready to come back either.

Totally outplayed in every area of the game. :1badmood:

So now were left with the 4th best English team against the 3rd best Italian team.

Match fixing Italians were suspended from this competition at the start of the season but were re-instated on appeal. :thumbdown:

Il be cheering for Liverpool, the Spanglish team. :tease:

Guest Big-Banana

Don't be put off by their placings in the tables. We'll be in for a ripper of a match regardless.Not sure if you saw the 05' outcome. I could've cried. But it was one of the best matches I've ever seen in regards to footballing. Both sides are stronger this time around.

Milan to win 1-0.

Man United were terrible in defence, missed Ferdinand and Neville big time.Vidic wasnt ready to come back either.

No doubt about that, and Vidic.........couldn't have played worse if he tried.

I'll put my money on Milan 2-0, but that will all change if Gattuso gets a little too excited like he did against Man U, there will be no hesitation with a red card in the final.

I'm hoping Liverpool win it by 2, but realistically I think it could be another final settled by penalties.

I read some bad things said about Liverpool before the chelsea match, mainly by Mourinho but else where too. Small club, average side, weak.. well on May 23rd we'll be heading for our second CL final in three years and vying for our 6th European Cup - I reckon that's pretty special for a so called "small club" with "average players".

I think Big-banana is right, Liverpool are a lot stronger than in '05 and hopefully it will be a cracker of a match, (I just hope B-B's less accurate with his scoreline prediciton. :D).

So far Liverpool have been involved in some of the best matches of football played in recent years. The 4-3 against Newcastle (twice) in the league, the 5-4 against Alves in the UEFA cup final, and of course the 3-3 against Milan. I think Liverpool will be well up for this one and after last time it'll be Milan who'll be more wary.

By the way with regards to being a "Spanglish" team, Liverpool had only 3 Spanish players in their 17-man squad against Chelsea and two of those were on the bench. ;)

Pukk'

Edited by Pukka

Dammit!

We should have got a penalty when Rooney's scissor kick attempt was destroyed when shoved in the back :mad3::mad3::mad3::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

They were just too good though, Kaka is unstoppable. Liverpool will be a step over in the final.

IFS

Told you so :1prop: