Sexy Boats

Guest Jocool

Guest Jocool

I like looking at boats...and some of them do things to me that they shouldnt! :confusuion:

What I thought I would do was share some with you guys...one at a time! :nana: Feel free to comment on the pics I put up! I will post more as I go along. My objective is to have only Aussie built boats at theis stage. and the first catagory I have chosen is a Bass Boat so to speak!

This first one really appeals for a number of reasons. Firstly its pedigree. You cant go wrong with a Haines Signature hull. They are the benchmark I think in trailerboats. Granted Fiberglass is not my first choice, but I love this boat none the less.

A review on this boat can be had HERE !

The first thing I thought when I looked at the pic Joe was it would be no use to me in the shallow water I fish. Wasn''t far off the mark when I read this in the review.

there is a fair amount of hull below the waterline

Nice looking rig & would suit some areas/ people. :)

Guest Jocool

Well thats just it Ken...Horses for courses. I just thought showing of some of the boats available would be a good thing, as some guys may be looking for a boat and not know what is available!

Im trying to decide what the alloy equivelant of that boat is...and NO :nono: its not a Hornet! :grogon:

Guest Jocool

You want shallow water running! You got it Ken!

Saw this at the boat show...dont Know if I like it though! :ohyeh:

All the pertinent specs can be found HERE!

Its imported, and there is a Aussie dealer somewhere in NSW I think! The website has their contact details HERE!

Guest Jocool

I have been looking for an alloy boat that I can post on here. My objective being to post pics of what I see as stand out boats! But unfortunately I really cant find anything that is NEW and really GRABS me as far as hull design and new technology goes! :thumbdown:

The only variable is the layout internally, and that can be as wild as what your imagination or wallet can make it! They all seem to have a leaning toward the tourney style of fitout which is great, but not to everyones liking, even myself. I prefer a hull that will give me a bit of deepwater capability. And before you all jump down my throat about the Haines being a Tourny platform :nono: , I included it based on Hull design!

The one I like most, because I modelled my boat layout on it, :thumbsup: is the Horizon Northerner! You can see all the relevant specs HERE!

This is one of the ABT competitors new boat.  Although I am no longer mates with him I must admit the boat makes me want to do naughty things like trade in the hornet :cum:

\[url=http://www.dkgmarineservices.com/attack470ts_p1.htm\]http://www.dkgmarineservices.com/attack470ts_p1.htm\[/url\]

Hey Rick,

Think this is the same boat that Jessie Lomas used in the Hawkesbury ABT....new sponsor maybe.........but I heard he drove it all over the racks and scratched the beejesus out of the gel coat!! :yikes:

Not sure I would be venturing too deep into the racks if I had one!!

I sure was Swoff, and it wasn''t pretty!

Hey has anybody got any pics/specs/comments on that new Savage that was at the Boat Show, the one that looked like a Yank Bass boat and had 115 ponies off the back. I can''t stop thinking about that boat...

Cheers

Brent

Guest Jocool

Got another one for you!

This is a Kevlacat built Tri...or gullwing. So called because when you look at the hull head on it forms the profile of a seagulls wings!

I dont know the full story behind the build, but I suspect it was originally comissioned by a Nomad Sportfishing Charters up in QLD, and at this stage I dont think it is in general production as there is no mention of it on the Kevlacat website.

I have seen it pictured in F&B on a number of accasions and have liked the look of it. In this months edition they did a write up on it. I realise the write up MAY be slightly biased as there are very close ties between F&B and Nomad. But none the less, it is a very impressive craft.

They make mention in the article that it will give Hornets a run for their money once it goes into production. Looking at the latest Hornets they tend to be more of a Tri than what they started of as being, which was generally just a pointy nosed punt!

Anyway....enough of my diatribe...here is the pic!

Guest Jocool

I dont know the full story behind the build, but I suspect it was originally comissioned by a Nomad Sportfishing Charters up in QLD, and at this stage I dont think it is in general production as there is no mention of it on the Kevlacat website.

I found out more about it. Apparently it was originally a production model for Kevla Cat a few years back but was shelved. It has been re born! But is not yet in full production!

And Clutch....Your right! Does fit the sexy part! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Think this is the same boat that Jessie Lomas used in the Hawkesbury ABT....new sponsor maybe.........but I heard he drove it all over the racks and scratched the beejesus out of the gel coat!! :yikes:

I think Brent was with him, I heard a few stories about his boat treatment... :confusuion:

That''s not Jesse''s old boat, his was a browny tan colour and I think the company owner is currently using it in the comps. To the boat builders credit, from what I heard it had a very hard life but is still going strong. I heard some scary crunches as it was run up on to a rocky Glenbawn shore during the ABT comp earlier this year :o