Lbg Buddy Needed

Yeeros

Hi Guys

I Enjoy all sorts of fishing but i really really like LBG, only one problem though. None of my mates do LBG and they are rock phobic (too dangerous) except for one and he never has any time anymore on weekends cause he's a chef.

So here it is, I can't be the only one in the same boat! (man i hope not)

Somebody else out there has to have all the gear ready to go and be prepared to put in the hours catching bait, doing the hike and climb and doing the water changes!

Anyway the 12th of May (weather permitting) i'm gonna go, alone if i must, but if somebody else is keen to go and soak a big live bait for most if not all the day then let me know.

I'll probably be going to somewhere on the northern beaches area (after those pics in the reports area why not). Not sure where yet but i have a few spots to chose from.

Hi Guys

I Enjoy all sorts of fishing but i really really like LBG, only one problem though. None of my mates do LBG and they are rock phobic (too dangerous) except for one and he never has any time anymore on weekends cause he's a chef.

Somebody else out there has to have all the gear ready to go and be prepared to put in the hours catching bait, doing the hike and climb and doing the water changes!

Anyway the 12th of May (weather permitting) i'm gonna go, alone if i must, but if somebody else is keen to go and soak a big live bait for most if not all the day then let me know.

I'll probably be going to somewhere on the northern beaches area (after those pics in the reports area why not). Not sure where yet but i have a few spots to chose from.

Im locked and loaded bud gimme a heads up when your gonna be out n about :thumbup:

Hi Guys

hey mate,

yes i have that stories many a time from my mates,

and im ready to put in the hard work. i love landbase fishing

also love the rocks.....

im interested if u want a buddy.

• 2 months later...