Berorwa Waters

Peter.t.j

G'day Raiders,

Fished Berowra yesterday with my dad starting about 6.45am. First spot, no bites so moved. Second spot,

lots of bites and had to stop using one rod as we couldn't keep up with the bites. Anyway, we caught 2 bream

to 27cm here then decided to move as there were a lot of smaller bream about here. Got to the third spot and caught 6 more bream to 34cm and a flattie. Finished at 11.30am all up a satisfying day.

Breambo

post-2919-1178435405_thumb.jpg

G'day Raiders,

Fished Berowra yesterday with my dad starting about 6.45am. First spot, no bites so moved. Second spot,

lots of bites and had to stop using one rod as we couldn't keep up with the bites. Anyway, we caught 2 bream

to 27cm here then decided to move as there were a lot of smaller bream about here. Got to the third spot and caught 6 more bream to 34cm and a flattie. Finished at 11.30am all up a satisfying day.

Breambo

post-2919-1178435405_thumb.jpg

Great catch there Breambo, I was there same day, but no luck for me. Started at my fav spot but nothing, moved and drifted at bar pt for one flounder, moved again to some new spot for 3 undersize bream and this is all happening before and after the top of the tide. I am not sure what I was doing wrong, just couldn't find them. Anyway, great catch there mate.

Scout