Sydney Harbour 8/05

riceball

Fished Sydney Harbour last night on a run in tide. Weather was great, caught 8 legal breams, and dropped a school Jew under my feet when I was trying to lift it up from the water. So I learned this in a hard way: Bring a landing net when fishing!!! Anyway, kept 3 breams for a feed, including a monster went 42cm and nearly 1.5kg! It was extremely fat, perhaps now they are storing up the energy and fat and ready for the coming winter.

Here are the pics to follow:

post-1028-1178671430_thumb.jpg

post-1028-1178671584_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Louis :1fishing1:

Fished Sydney Harbour last night on a run in tide. Weather was great, caught 8 legal breams, and dropped a school Jew under my feet when I was trying to lift it up from the water. So I learned this in a hard way: Bring a landing net when fishing!!! Anyway, kept 3 breams for a feed, including a monster went 42cm and nearly 1.5kg! It was extremely fat, perhaps now they are storing up the energy and fat and ready for the coming winter.

Cheers

Gee Whiz riceball thats a nice bream, well done. Bad luck about the soapie though, better luck next time.

Cheers.

Cheers

Woohoooooooo

Well done mate that is a cracker of a bream :1yikes::thumbup: . Top effort on the bream pity about the jew but always the way :biggrin2:

D & G

Louis,

Well done mate!

Better than our last effort.

That is a very nice bream. At least you saw the jewie so that will confirm that you were doing it all right.

PM me with location, bait and timing details.

Cheers,

Zenman

:1yikes: Thats a stonker of a Bream riceball :1yikes:

Sounds like a nice sesh,where abouts in the harbour were u?

penguin

I was fishing near the Galesville bridge. There were too many tailors which made fishing very difficult. Anyway, that bream went really hard, I got the fun out of it.