Squidding Session

abiasin

hi all the southern calamari are right on the chew, a mate and i managed to land 3 calimari and 2 arrows in a couple of hours at an undisclosed location lol. should hopefully make good jewy baits for later in the week.

sorry the pics are on my phone and havent had a chance to download them. i ttok the photos post bagging for the freezer and couldnt be bothered getting them back out as i had washed my hands. i assure you they are arrows and calamari.

post-1830-1178870214_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kingies till i die

Guest MRS WATTO

hi all the southern calamari are right on the chew, a mate and i managed to land 3 calimari and 2 arrows in a couple of hours at an undisclosed location lol. should hopefully make good jewy baits for later in the week.

sorry the pics are on my phone and havent had a chance to download them.

Excellent work Adrian

Make sure you dowload the photos, I want to seeeeeeeeee

I need photos up on the board, I only have 1 of you up there and

1000 of OFFTAP

Excellent work Adrian

Make sure you dowload the photos, I want to seeeeeeeeee

I need photos up on the board, I only have 1 of you up there and

1000 of OFFTAP

they arnt the greatest photos, i forgot to take them before i put them in freezer bags so i couldnt be bothered taking them out so its not super clear but u can see the calamari through the plastic.

ill download them hopefully tomorrow at work from my phone and have them up tomorrow night.

sorry the pics are on my phone and havent had a chance to download them.

undisclosed location huh.?!?!?!?

we might have to grab you in the car park and coax it out of you ... MMMMWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

:action-smiley-073:

Edited by fishy fingers

as opposed to 24kg ?? :tease:

I'm talking 6lb, when you hook up to a decent sized squid 20cm+ carapace you can lose 10 - 20m easy.

Can't be too quick pulling them in either or you get a giant squirt of ink on you, or you lose the squid.

Almost got cut off around the pylons when I got one close not long ago.

IFS