Roseville 09/05/07

Davy

Headed down to Roseville after uni today to see if i could get into any fish.

not much to report in the first hour or so, except calm conditions for midday, some poddies and some bastards having a go at me for keeping a small fish (which was actually the poddy i was using for a livey) 'im aware of the rules mate' :tease:

cut a story short, i hooked into a nice salmon on the livey, which took me a run for my money on the bream gear again . (Yes, i know i shuldve listened to you guys by bringing a heavier rod but wheres the fun in that? :1prop: )

post-1543-1178696658_thumb.jpg

post-1543-1178696675_thumb.jpg

There actually quite a few salmon smashing the bait schools today.. plopped the poddy right amongst the schools and got smashed almost straight away!

anyways, tight lines guys..

Cheers

Davy

Thats the way Davy ,get stuck into em on the light gear and they give a great account of themselves.

Nice fish on that gear :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

good stuff mate, same thing happen to me yest in port hacking old bloke had a go at me for keeping yakka's, you would think 'old bloke=some knowlegde about fishing' anyway good to see the salmon turning up.

cheers livebait!!

Forget the fishing skill I love the photographic skills of the self portrait with the fish. :thumbup:

By the way was it you I took a photo of at the enterance. If not here it is. I do hope I have the correct person?

:thumbup::thumbup:

Yep gotta love self timing camera phones!

Edited by Davy

Top stuff Davy.. Don't they go!! The one i got in Narra Lake last weekend sure gave me some curry on light gear.

Can't wait intil they really get here in numbers. Probably the best fishting fish, pound for pound apart from the kingies I suppose.

BTW.. My mate LOVED the taste of the sambo I gave him...

His taste buds must be in his rear end...Sorry Brett if you read this :074::074:

Cheers,

Pete.