What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraiders getting up to this weekend?

the 19th.20th May 2007

I don,t have a clue what i am doing need to ask :wife:

If you have nothing planned Sunday and want to get into some Blue eye cod at a great price

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways.

Edited by johnno

Actually I havn't gone fishing in months! If the weather is good Sunday will go somewhere! I don't even care if I don't catch anything, just need to get out and smell the fresh air!

How is Spencer these days? Anyone know?

Apart from that, I will be looking at apartments, hoping top buy one down the track later this year :D

Off to Lake Macquarie to fish a bream classic then Sunday night off to Cairns on a "work" do :) till Wednesday arvo and then off to Narrabeen on Thursday to fish the Super Series Bream thingy :thumbup:

Now I just hope the body is going to cope with all the :beersmile:

Have fun all and be safe!

Greg

you got a tough life GregL :1fishing1:

lmao Tony!

Well someone has to do it! :yahoo:

From the Monday after it tho, it's a different story!!

Off to set up a new store for work, back to massive hours and lots a work.

Well at least it will get me out from behind a desk for 6 weeks!

Greg

Maybe heading up to terrigal to jig up some kings!!!! Anyone got any good gps points for kings up there?

If the weather doesn't play nice might head to middle harbour and get me some of those kings that everyone is into at the moment....... Well thats if i can get any damn live squid!!!!

Enjoy your weekend all!!!!!

tight lines

:1fishing1:

And if there are any raiders around i'll be in a 660 trailcraft so come say hi!!!! :biggrin2:

PJ and I might make a return to the Hawkesbury on Sunday, if the weather is good. It's been a while, what with the :wife:'s horses and Mother's Day, the odd christening here and there. Let me think, you hold the rod at the blunt end don't you, the one with the winding thingy attached???!!! :1prop::wacko:

Edited by kw367

Hurt my foot playing footy.

Hopefully the foot will come good by the weekend otherwise it will be spent resting.

I usually find it easier to cast using my hands. :1prop:

Hope your foot gets better though.

Out past browns tommorow Sat, as per last few weeks, weather dependant of course.Trolling spread for marlin.

Absolute complete opposite to offtap. I'll be in the PH, anchored dropping #8 hooks covered in weed