Sydney Wave Rider

offtap1

One of the ferries bouys was also gone or moved about two weeks ago... It was there the week before but no where to be seen a week later on the same gps point..... Im talking about the one that is only about 1-3kms off south head with the four mouring ropes.... Has anyone seen it?????? :tease:

Just a short note to say that the Sydney Wave Rider is non existant at moment, confirmed yesterday

Hey Offtap, is that you confirming this or word of mouth? I was there last week sunday and i found it to be around 2-3 km SW of its original marks(marks that i was given that came straight out of a magazine). Could you possibly have the same marks? Or have you fished there this season and it really is gone?

DAN

Hey Offtap, is that you confirming this or word of mouth? I was there last week sunday and i found it to be around 2-3 km SW of its original marks(marks that i was given that came straight out of a magazine). Could you possibly have the same marks? Or have you fished there this season and it really is gone?

DAN

I confirmed with my own eyes on thursday, i have marks in gps which i confirmed once again about a month ago, was definately gone thursday. Cheers Dave. Oh Forgot to mention water temp on thursday was 23deg where wave rider should have been, also saw a large shark baking in sun around 3m long just north of Fad.

I can't believe its gone!!! :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

That was a top little spot and up until last sat, it held a decent amount of dollies and it hadnt been hit too hard by fishos and there were some bigger fish in the pack.

I guess thats it for my dollie season!

Thanks for the info, as it has saven me a trip since i was planning to head out on thursday..

DAN

I can't believe its gone!!! :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

That was a top little spot and up until last sat, it held a decent amount of dollies and it hadnt been hit too hard by fishos and there were some bigger fish in the pack.

I guess thats it for my dollie season!

Thanks for the info, as it has saven me a trip since i was planning to head out on thursday..

DAN

Dan im sure it must be in for some work back on land, surely they will put it back, not sure about how to find out though.