Sunday A Shocker

Ross Hunter

Billfisher and Broadbill fished Sunday for two stripeys between us We trolled every conceivable lure known to man. :1fishing1: I fished the Mountain and then to Southern Canyons where I cubed and never got a bite The Botany BayGamefishingclub fished a dozen boats with "Lockout" scoring a nice dollie of 16kg and bugger all for the rest of the crew. The water was OK! but the fish very hard to find..... OH! well come home and kick the dog, have a fight with the missus, drink a few beers :beersmile: go to bed and then go out and do it again the next day..The tuna were here and I am sure are not too far away I hope so anyway. Did any Raiders catch tuna?

Ross and Glenn

Ross,

it was definetly tough out there. listening to the sydney and broken bay skeds it was very quiet.

we had a marlin bite in 50ftms off long reef. but was short lived. pulled it out of the rigger as i was setting the corners. then followed it. freespooled the lure down its gob and it lit up and ate it but didnt set the hooks well and spat it on the 3rd jump.

probably a stripe the way it went about it all

Col

Edited by djmac

OH! well come home and kick the dog, have a fight with the missus, drink a few beers :beersmile: go to bed and then go out and do it again the next day..

Oh well Ross, at least one good thing has come out of all of that.......you'll be able to write a country music song for your next CD!!! :074::074:

Thanks for the news Ross, I was supposed to go to Browns yesterday but couldnt due to the little one being restless and i would have been spewing if the yft bite was on....

CFD and i did both FAD's, the peak, 12 mile, the shelf and Browns... Trolled most of the way out, bottom bashed and trolled back.....

The catch of the day was a few 55-60cm dollies picked up on the troll by accident....

KEEP IT UP ROSS,

YOU GOT ME A GRAND SLAM ON MARLIN AND 22 YES 22 MARLIN IN 3 DAYS AT PORT STEPHENS SO I DON'T THINK IT'S TIME TO LOOK FOR A DARK CORNER JUST YET.

YELLOW FIN.

THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS I BELEIVE WILL BE A SIMILAR SEASON TO THE LAST, :1fishing1::1fishing1: MY ADVANTAGE IS I WILL BE OUT THERE WITH YOU HIGH FIVING. I'M JUST SORRY FOR THE BLOKES WHO ARE NOT.

CHEERS WINCH :beersmile:

Billfisher and Broadbill fished Sunday for two stripeys between us We trolled every conceivable lure known to man. :1fishing1: I fished the Mountain and then to Southern Canyons where I cubed and never got a bite The Botany BayGamefishingclub fished a dozen boats with "Lockout" scoring a nice dollie of 16kg and bugger all for the rest of the crew. The water was OK! but the fish very hard to find..... OH! well come home and kick the dog, have a fight with the missus, drink a few beers :beersmile: go to bed and then go out and do it again the next day..The tuna were here and I am sure are not too far away I hope so anyway. Did any Raiders catch tuna?

Ross and Glenn

yeah ross was out with ray we got two stiped marlin about 120kg each in 102fthms coming back from the southn canyons .nearly all our fish have been on the shelf while you and glenn have been up north .hope this helps. try a purple lure on your riggers