What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraiders getting up to this weekend?

the 26th,27th May 2007

Looks like a few guys are going wide maybe a few members can hook up

together

I have got the okay to take the boat for a run

on Sunday morning with a mate but won't be fishin :thumbup::thumbup:

it's been just on 3 months so i will be very happy

If you have nothing planned This arvo and want to get into some good deals

Wattos Exclusive Fishraider 20% off Sale & Bbq Tonight 25th May 6-9pm

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways.

Edited by johnno

Cant make wattos tonight unfortuneatly but thats probably a good thing seeing as though i dont actually need to buy anything right now and would probably purchase half the shop because i can never walk into a tackle store and walk out empty handed..... Do they have patches or gum or something for this adiction??? Maybe chewing on some soft plastics might do the trick!!!!

Apart from that heading up to terrigal for a jigging session on saturday morning and if thats quiet maybe drop lures and head to the shelf!!! Good luck one and all! :thumbup:

Edited by fishlexic

Like Frizzy I think,

Land based maybe round fig tree, also there is a jetty in Hunters Hill (I think the bottom of Mount St or ADY St - probably the latter?) produced a few nice bream, flatties & whitting though the whitting were just undersized. Its worth trying to flick a bait under some of the boats & a sp's through the shallows.

Depending on weather I might try to wet a line up at Narra over the weekend & try for a feed of flatties.

Best of luck

Jas.

( Note to self, I really really really really really neeeeeeed to get a boat, a small boat - damn small fuel efficent cars!).

Edited by FishDrought

Watto's tonight.

Sunday in the harbour for some livies and then head north, maybe Long Reef for some snapper (or a mini sub).

As long as it is not sweep, or Butchers Pr1cks (wrasse) like others have been plagued with lately.

Cheers

Greg

Iceman whatdo you go after in ChippingNorton lake is there saltwater in there to because i noticed it is hooked up to the Georges. Bream and flatties in there mate or just carp, bass and other freshies?

Its saltwater up to the weir unless there has been a bit of rain

There are bass estuary perch black and yellowfin bream plenty of mullet and an occasional small flattie

Above the weir there are bass and carp

Saturday morning I'm fishing the Hacking LB again. Early morning using big SP's for a Jewie :biggrin2: then squid jigs for some bait for Sunday and some metals and small plastics for some pelagic action.

Sunday will be either Botany Bay or Brown's mountain up to the old man. Kingies or Blue Eye I don't care as long as I get some :thumbup:

Good luck to you

IFS