Browns Yft (now With Pic)

mushtaka

Hi raiders, first i would like to say I love reading all your fishing reports. I log on each day to see where the action is, LOVE IT!!! Today me and one of my mates headed out to browns. first we got some livies in the harbor and the headed the long way out. The wind was stronger than forecasted so there was a lot of chop on top, which made the ride even longer. by the time we got out there we both felt a little sick but that was not going to stop us. we started off trying for blue eye but failed. soon we moved on to what we came out for YFT!!! we cubed for about five minuets and then my rod went off!!!!!! The fish went for the horizon, i thought i was going to be spooled so I pumped up the drag. After a while it stated to go deep and as i started to bring it up i could see the colour and after a few more minuets the size.

For me it was the second YFT I have ever caught and it was the biggest. 40kg!!!!!

After we brought it in my mate had a crack for a while but nothing happened.

I’m still waiting on the pics from my mate so will post them soon.

Here ya go guys. Thanks for the support!!!!!

post-3960-1181026538_thumb.jpg

Edited by mushtaka

Guest Reely

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What a snodger!

Looks like the weekends burley did it again! So many people trying on the weekend only to have the people on monday go and get them!!!!!

Awesome fish well done

K.

Nice fish mate!!!!!

It seems to be everything yellow..... yes starting to make sence now!!!! yellow fin tuna....yellow fin kingfish....yellow tail yakkas......HMMMMMMMM

Anyone ever used a yellow squid jig???????? :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Im definately going to have to get myself a yellow fin tuna this year!!! i've cracked the other two already!!!!