Greg's Lonnggggg Hours Pay Off! Bigtime

Piss'n'Broke

Hey All

Submitting a report for Greg! All those raiders that know Greg personally would be aware that he has been doing long crappy hours, in shitty conditions! All last week in that rain in gawful hours in the tinny!!! For nadda!

TODAY WAS PAYBACK

He hasnt given me much to post cept final haul for the day was 6 legal kingys 60-75cm, and 3 jewies (85-95cm), and 2 flathead (50-70cm). All caught on squid he got that morning! Ohhh and the jew's were kept and all bar one kingy were released for ya's!

I will post pics tmr,,,,,, Still settling after a long day @ work and a awesome dinner :thumbup:

DAN

D&G

PS To that raider that Greg had on loud speaker during a kingy fight, he did it on purpose to tease ya :biggrin2:

Edited by Dan and Greg

D&G

PS To that raider that Greg had on loud speaker during a kingy fight, he did it on purpose to tease ya :biggrin2:

Well done to a very persistent man!!! :1worthy::1worthy::1worthy::1worthy:

Ive had a crappy LONG week and hearing Gregs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of his reel on my phone

while driving to another crappy job was pure gold!!!

Made my DAY!!

DANIEL!!!! When are u getting your phone fixed !!?? :wife::wife::wife:

Mate what a top session, the type you dream about.

in fact thats what happenned to me last night after reading this report.

So here i am at 7am getting the boat ready to hit MH.

I had a similar session a few weeks ago picking up kings and an 82cm jew within 2hours.

i was gonna go for a beach jew tonight but i guess i cant wait till then.

I need to see pictures boys.

Rang a few of the usual local suspects on short notice but no takers so i am going in alone.

Cheers

Greg, you must be desperate fishing in this lousy weather.

You must have had the harbour to yourself.

Congrats on the fish mate, you deserve every one of them going out in this weather.

I can't wait for the pictures because the forum has been pretty dull lately.

Everyone needs some excitement to read.

Cheers

Greg

I managed to prize outa Greg after :beersmile: alllot of my beer :mad3: for all you raiders it was near Luna Park or within 300ms! Sorry he was speaking spanish!! :1fishing1:

Hope you all Get some! :1fishing1:

Im resizing the pics now! Only got pics of 2 of the jews as one went straight to the parents and neighbours! But the ones in the pic once I resize and scale them are 86cm and 94cm!

DAN

D&G