What A Loss And Gain

tuffy jr.

HI fishraiders

im a new member tuffy jr. (son of tuffy).

when i was 7 (3 years ago)Tuffy and i were fishing. we were speeding along and whoosh!

Dad lost his cigarettes over the boat. :mad3: What a waste of money. :ranting2:

later that year i caught my first fish YAY! :yahoo: it was a flounder the size of a dinner plate.Yum! :1yikes:

Tuffy jr.

Hi Tuffy Jnr!

:1welcomeani: to Fishraider!! I started fishing when I was younger than you & loved it then & still love it now! If you get a feed, it is a bonus! Just being out in the fresh air, enjoying nature is just so much fun.

Your flounder sounded great! Have you got a photo of it to put up for us to see?? Well done!

Cheers

Roberta

Hi Tuffy Jnr!

:1welcomeani: to Fishraider!! I started fishing when I was younger than you & loved it then & still love it now! If you get a feed, it is a bonus! Just being out in the fresh air, enjoying nature is just so much fun.

Your flounder sounded great! Have you got a photo of it to put up for us to see?? Well done!

Cheers

Roberta

hi roberta

im not sure if i can put up a picture because we were camping at the time and didn't have a digital camera i don't think :1badmood: but im telling you it was the biggest (and still is) my dad has ever seen. Nothing can top it. :1prop: