Bobbin Head

mark*

hi all

went to bobbin head on sunday morning with a mate from school, went down with

prawns started fishing at a bout 6 but no action until the sun started show light at bout 7.

when this happened got a couple of small bream nothing to even put a bend in the rod.

bout a half hour of small bream and the leatherjacket move in. we ended up catching

about 15 jacket, kept 11. 4 of them were just to small to keep the smallest kept was

25 cm the largest was just over 35 cms. there was also a nice little silver trevally

caught by my mate. stopped fishing bout 10.

all in all a nice day no wind at all, a tiny little 10 minute sprinkle the rest of the time

was overcast.

regards mark

the water was extremely brown, you couldnt see at all realy, the silver fish you could

somewhat see the colour of it from a distance, still not far though. but the jacket which

were dark were only seen when they got basically to the surface.

regards mark

the walkin track is good stuff when it dries up a bit id recomendit to anyone depending on how adventurous/fit you are. For those fit/adventurous ones youd love the atb to berowra track it takes about 4 hours straight walk but it is a graet whole day exercise with fishing along the way you can find some nice rocky ledges to fish from this ones about half way along the track

post-1955-1182326615_thumb.jpg

it is good fishing you always get bites ive been busted and i mean really busted off from that ledge before caught some nice bream/leatheries from there as well so its worth it.

Cheers,

Brad

the walkin track is good stuff when it dries up a bit id recomendit to anyone depending on how adventurous/fit you are. For those fit/adventurous ones youd love the atb to berowra track it takes about 4 hours straight walk but it is a graet whole day exercise with fishing along the way you can find some nice rocky ledges to fish from this ones about half way along the track

post-1955-1182326615_thumb.jpg

it is good fishing you always get bites ive been busted and i mean really busted off from that ledge before caught some nice bream/leatheries from there as well so its worth it.

Cheers,

Brad

Brad that looks fantastic, i love fishin off the rocks.

what fish have u got there in the past?

and what busts u off?