Roseville Bridge

nargse1

bored of working so went down roseville bridge this afternoon(landbased with plastics). nothing but snags up the shore line but 6 tailor round the 20cm ish mark alongside both ends of the jetty/ramp. alot of activity on the surface further out though.

water was pretty clear to my suprise, alot of floating branches still though. :1fishing1:

hey i was dwn there today around 11-3! flickin plastics as well. wish i bought bait tho, salmon were busting up everywhere further upstream! had a brief hookup on a minnow BW only to lose it after a run :1badmood:

a school of small trevs were 'playin' with a lone salmon right at my feet at one point. i hate it when there is water activity but u cant get a decent hookup :thumbdown:

Ah well, the water was quite clear, when i got there it looked very brown, then i realized i was wearing sunnies with a tan colored lens :1prop:

Cheers

Davy

hey i was dwn there today around 11-3! flickin plastics as well. wish i bought bait tho, salmon were busting up everywhere further upstream! had a brief hookup on a minnow BW only to lose it after a run :1badmood:

a school of small trevs were 'playin' with a lone salmon right at my feet at one point. i hate it when there is water activity but u cant get a decent hookup :thumbdown:

Ah well, the water was quite clear, when i got there it looked very brown, then i realized i was wearing sunnies with a tan colored lens :1prop:

Cheers

Davy

you werent in a boat with a mate were you?