Botany Bay Today

BUSTER 1

I could not stand it any longer ,braved the conditions and went for a spin ,not much wind but light showers came and went ,any way got to my spot and thought i must be mad, second drop bingo a 60 cm flatty and they came thick and fast got a hit every second or third drop in 3 hours caught about 20 flathead the best was 75cm a couple around 65cm lost 2 at the boat that i reckon were over 80cm also got a nice bream and some tailor

I was back at the boat ramp at 10/30

It looks like all the rain pushed the fish out into the bay I kept 6 fish all the fish had empty stomachs but looked in good condition

THINK I WILL GO AGAIN ON MONDAY

sorry about the picture qualtiypost-571-1182670056_thumb.jpg

I could not stand it any longer ,braved the conditions and went for a spin ,not much wind but light showers came and went ,any way got to my spot and thought i must be mad, second drop bingo a 60 cm flatty and they came thick and fast got a hit every second or third drop in 3 hours caught about 20 flathead the best was 75cm a couple around 65cm lost 2 at the boat that i reckon were over 80cm also got a nice bream and some tailor

I was back at the boat ramp at 10/30

It looks like all the rain pushed the fish out into the bay I kept 6 fish all the fish had empty stomachs but looked in good condition

THINK I WILL GO AGAIN ON MONDAY

sorry about the picture qualtiypost-571-1182670056_thumb.jpg

Honking effort on the flatties Buster, especially at this time of year.

Nice bream too. Just love a bream with a blue nose!

Good effort. I was thinking of heading out myself today except skies looked a bit too grey for my liking and the :wife: had organised something aswell.

some nice tasting fish there. Well done

JayKay

yeah !

Out of "The Bar", and back to the fishing reports!

Its good to read some new reports !

Well done on the catch- As Pete and Penguin would say.... Nice quick sesh!

Cheers,

Stumpy