Pasha Bulker Is On The Move

mrmoshe

Looks like the Pasha Bulker has moved another 20 degrees or so to port, so looks like they

are making some progress.

The live webcam is worth a look now.

Pasha Bulker Webcam

Pete.

I think the webcam site servers are struggling a little bit.

Now I've got it and yes she has definately moved. The camera is now looking well onto the Starboard side after weeks of looking at the Port.

Edited by livo

I think the webcam site servers are struggling a little bit.

Yes, it took me a few tries before I got it...keep trying. Must be a lot of people trying to access it at the moment.

Pete.

I have been watching over the last week and it,s great to see another angle :thumbup:

I hope they get it off

I voted for they would but might not have been whole

They still have to drag a very heavy stern over some rough ground.

Good luck to them but I don't think it is all over yet.

Once the bow is free and floating they will move ballast forward and try and get it's stern dragged out. Without a change in ballast which will take a while I don't think they have enough grunt on the water to pull her free and may have to relocate a anchor or 2.

I think they are still pretty worried about the damage they are doing and thay she sustained on the way in. I was surprised to hear she is booked into Brisbane not Newcastle as they are worried about it breaking up in the channel and stuffing up coal shipments. They will be doing some underwater patching with an Aussie invented process of welding underwater before the voyage once they have her free and past the surf line.

Hope all goes well and everyone is safe in the process.

Still suprised they didn't pump off the heavy fuel oil and aren't going to do so before making towage up the coast.

Edited by pelican

not saying they have it done yet

Yes pelican they still have some hard risky work ahead of them for sure.

Just seen on the News there is 2 oil leaks/cracks and they have stopped the investigate the the oil leaks

Edited by johnno

Oil leak source discovered - it was Joe Tropodis hair cream. Apparently he kept sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and his hair touched the water wrecking his near perfect political quaff. NSW labour has gained access to a late night barber in Newcastle and they are now applying a special sealant coat to joe's hair to prevent any further performance and possible pollutiuon of the Pacific Ocean. Unfortunately the whole of Nobby beach has now been contaminated and there will be no fishing until the level of Joes hair cream contamination can be determined. With several commities reporting we can expect no result in no time at all and until a further commitee to analize the first committes results the committees committee is unable to comment- that one is from Yes Minister!!!!.

Yes minister

I think we should all call him "micron man" for his parasitic media sl==ut appearance on the news chanels describing a small diesel spill from the Pasha. Write it down mate you aren't exactly James Dean and talk about the camera adding a few pounds- my buldog has fewer chins!!!!

Nothing against him but not in love with politicians or the media and the way they fuel each other.

Guess I am the dumb ass for watching in the first place

Edited by pelican

Fishing a bit of new structure - before they turn it into a restaurant :1prop:

How about a name for the new restuarant (if it cant be moved):-

I will start off with the name "SEA TO SHORE CAFE"

Ane takers for a better name

Fishing a bit of new structure - before they turn it into a restaurant :1prop:

How about a name for the new restuarant (if it cant be moved):-

I will start off with the name "SEA TO SHORE CAFE"

Ane takers for a better name

The Pasha'N'Pit...a not so floating restaurant!

Pete.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Well done to all involved on getting a hugh ship of the shore

they have stella Job which was a monumental task ahead of them

but thats why they get paid the big bucks

and Joe tripodi done a fine job also :074: